Right then basicly i was stupid and let a bloke down the road who owned a garage take my car for a couple of months until he cud pay for it (2400grand)

anyway right hes a total f**k up keeps messing me about , well over due .....i want to know what i do with the courts and stuff to get this sorted obviously a small claims court but how do i start the ball rolling :thumbs:

p.s yes i know i should kick his teeth in but ive got a little one and cant risk a charge sheet :censored:

Obviously the other fellas just going to say it was done on a handshake and that he owes you nothing......did he sign anything,any bank statements etc ?....if not i cant see how your going to get any joy you,ll just be further out of pocket paying a solicitor.....learn from it and move on or seek your own retribution,either way i think you need to write the money off.

Obviously the other fellas just going to say it was done on a handshake and that he owes you nothing......did he sign anything,any bank statements etc ?....if not i cant see how your going to get any joy you,ll just be further out of pocket paying a solicitor.....learn from it and move on or seek your own retribution,either way i think you need to write the money off.

you have been had pal sorry to here but like lad said move on sorry to it once again pal good luck

no he has signed a written agreement about the car wsaying he clearly owes me 2400

the thing is ive popped around a few times and when he says he shud have it at so and so a date ...i go round ...he laydown on chair last time and startin beggin me not to do him in....:icon_eek:

tbh hes a pathetic man who needs to grow up and start backing stuff up before somebody hurts him

coppers reckon am entitled to the money and he will have to pay it throught he courts i just didnt know how to go about the court thing thats all :thumbs:

no he has signed a written agreement about the car wsaying he clearly owes me 2400

the thing is ive popped around a few times and when he says he shud have it at so and so a date ...i go round ...he laydown on chair last time and startin beggin me not to do him in....:icon_eek:

tbh hes a pathetic man who needs to grow up and start backing stuff up before somebody hurts him

coppers reckon am entitled to the money and he will have to pay it throught he courts i just didnt know how to go about the court thing thats all :thumbs:

Well go and see a solicitor then - but be warned that if he says he hasn't the cash he could end up paying you back at a £5 a week or something silly like that. Not good. Kick his c**t in. His word against yours mate. :thumbs:

Well go and see a solicitor then - but be warned that if he says he hasn't the cash he could end up paying you back at a £5 a week or something silly like that. Not good. Kick his c**t in. His word against yours mate. :thumbs:

thats what i was wondering if i needed a solicitor or i could just go straight to the court and what sort of time it takes hes told a copper he owes me the money and ive got written proof with his signature .....a know a fiver a week mate but a suppose its better than nowt ....... i would love nothing more than to walk straight in his house and kick f**k out of him but a cant afford a charge sheet ... if the bairn wasnt here , a wud of kidnapped the scruffy little git but not worth the shit that comes with it ...a was wanting to know if anyone had done this court stuff its new to me :thumbs:

sell the debt to somebody that aint arsed aboot the charge sheet :thumbs:

ive thought about that fair few times , a think am just gona have to bite the bullet accept that hes a f**k up and waiting for him to pay the lot isnt gona happen and take it to court and accept small payments each week , just open a new bank account up and let it build up ..... to generous thats my problem , would of rather of gave it away to someone who had nowt . cheers anyway :thumbs:

Short of a pro stepping up to help, I've a few county court cases under my belt and I haven't lost yet. I'm more than happy to set you in the right direction and draft the paperwork for you mate. It only takes ten mins. Posting from my phone atm, drop me a PM and I'll get back to you. :D

• Like 2

Short of a pro stepping up to help, I've a few county court cases under my belt and I haven't lost yet. I'm more than happy to set you in the right direction and draft the paperwork for you mate. It only takes ten mins. Posting from my phone atm, drop me a PM and I'll get back to you. :D

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

thats what i was wondering if i needed a solicitor or i could just go straight to the court and what sort of time it takes hes told a copper he owes me the money and ive got written proof with his signature .....a know a fiver a week mate but a suppose its better than nowt ....... i would love nothing more than to walk straight in his house and kick f**k out of him but a cant afford a charge sheet ... if the bairn wasnt here , a wud of kidnapped the scruffy little git but not worth the shit that comes with it ...a was wanting to know if anyone had done this court stuff its new to me :thumbs:

You can do it yourself. Used to cost £50 and you just had to fill in a form. Just remember to get the bailiffs around to him asap after you win so he doesn't sell everything or hide it.

• Like 1