few pic of my bitch

is that right lads ya well let me tell use this for 1 she is not BIG she is 19 20tts

and shes not fat in my eyes maybe in yours but she is a young pup and in a real good sheap for 11 half months so all you lads with al the wonder dogs lets see them if my bitch is fat use must be runin wippits or not feeding ur dogs so :feck: use :wankerzo4:

have a day of fella anyone who knows dogs can see that the bitch is heavy and got one run in her,and yea i run whippets and beddy whippets both take foxs and fallow bucks :tongue2:

you talk shit mate the bitch is 5/16 bull 11/16greyhound and when i was startin her i run her

with i 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull thats takein long ears with eeeees and my pup made her look daft hi can you tell if a do can run by looking at a pic grow up u ballbag

doubt it :tongue2:

thats right mate you would no lol :thumbs:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

looks a big fat useless thing to me

Posted Images

sorry mate don't like the look of that bitch, she does look a bit over weight.

mate she is not even a year old yet when she starts geting run she will come in to a good shape

:laugh: i'm only pulling your pisser mate, hope she does you proud and atb in the future with her :thumbs:

its got quite a bit of bull in it obvs dont know why people have a pop at people just cos they dont like the look of it each to there own an i wouldnt worry mate those sayin its fat are probly obese middle aged and contemplating suicide :bye: