ferret having babys

'Ideation' timestamp='1308564846' post='2116038']

Tote mate - can you point out what exactly i did that was so insulting that it warrented being called a peado?

Aye there was no need for that eveybody knows about the welsh and sheep whistling.gif

Why'd you think i've always got my wellies on, and some Hay stapled to my crotch :whistling:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the jill be and have a peep in a few days when she's settled with them. If their still born or something there's nothing you can do about it is there, and she could eat them because you've

Hope it all goes well for the poor wee thing,, I can fully understand dottys point though,,   The serious ferreters on here get to hear this type of thing constantly at this time of year,,and it is

ye have had 3 weeks to figure this oot, ill tell ye what to do, try an rehome the ferret to somecutn that cares

Posted Images

'Ideation' timestamp='1308564846' post='2116038']

Tote mate - can you point out what exactly i did that was so insulting that it warrented being called a peado?

Aye there was no need for that eveybody knows about the welsh and sheep whistling.gif

Why'd you think i've always got my wellies on, and some Hay stapled to my crotch :whistling:

Quiet Jai, you'll be telling them all about the velcro glove trick next.. :rolleyes:

Do you even know what i am talking about Ideation. The freedom of information act is such a great tool for catching people like you. I see in your old posts that you work in a school, but you smoke drugs and tell kids to suck your balls. You need locked up mate and thats no joke. Just go back and check your posts its all there to read. We will be paying you a visit soon and try and laugh that one off.

AAHHH!! now we see your area of expertise,,,, you`re an informant lowlife grass scum!! well you had to be good at somit I suppose!!!

what a tit!!!

what a load of crap though!! seriously

The freedom of information act does not cover gaining acces to IP owners detail from service providers,, a court order backed by the relevant authorities would be needed to get the info from the server,, But then maybe somebody will prove otherwise :whistling:

Just look at the recent case involving twitter,, a court order issued during an active case brought by a local council was required to get personal details,,

Best person to ask would be IanB

ATB

• 8 months later...

To bring this post back on track.

Border Bitch if you are going to carry on with the Ferret game I sugest you start with a book something like Ferreting An Essential Guide By Simon Whitehead, lots of info in there on Ferret husbandry, breeding ect.

Then get a spare hutch, if you are going to keep Jills you can get a hob, and have it vasectomised, which will bring your Jills out of Season, but will have to be kept in the spare hutch on his own for six weeks after the op.

or talk to the vet about Jill jabs, this also brings them out.

or you can just keep them on there own, making sure their hutch is clean and let nature run its course, there have been incidents where if not mated they can pick up an infection and die, but this is not always the case, and many have had jills kept this way for many years, dont believe that if you dont breed a Jill it will die.

Get a small second hand freezer, and you can chop some of your Rabbits up into portions, and you can feed through the Winter, in Summer when meat is easily Fly borne, feed a complete ferret meal, not Bread and milk,

and finally only take a litter from a jill that is a n excellent worker, same with the Hob, and you really need replacements and you wish to carry on your line.

Hope this has been a help, and i dont get attacked.

CJ.

• Like 1