How the f**k is this animal not been snapped up by someone :icon_eek: ??, wait till Sept and they'll be queuing up for him no doubt.

If I was looking for a dog friend, he'd be in my yard now and the thread removed, end of.

Best of luck with it ( I still reckon you should keep him tho)

B :thumbs:

I'll second that........

How the f**k is this animal not been snapped up by someone :icon_eek: ??, wait till Sept and they'll be queuing up for him no doubt.

If I was looking for a dog friend, he'd be in my yard now and the thread removed, end of.

I'll second that........

aint been snapped up becuase he wont answer his phone or txt's or his pm's either.i mailed him when he posted the,rang him and txt him numerous times but hasnt the courtesy to reply!!!

I'll second that........

aint been snapped up becuase he wont answer his phone or txt's or his pm's either.i mailed him when he posted the,rang him and txt him numerous times but hasnt the courtesy to reply!!!

helo bois im his brother an hes abit nervous of selling this dog 2bh with what happened when i sold me bullx on hear had loads of trouble off some welsh lads so we dont give the post codes out anymore i will be bringing this dog for him unless the lad in leeds haves it so if i dont think you decent enuff to have the dog it wont be going simple

I'll second that........

helo bois im his brother an hes abit nervous of selling this dog 2bh with what happened when i sold me bullx on hear had loads of trouble off some welsh lads so we dont give the post codes out anymore i will be bringing this dog for him unless the lad in leeds haves it so if i dont think you decent enuff to have the dog it wont be going simple

you probably got shite for it as you were caught putting the price right up after you bought it a short time ago!!!!

cant see why no one has questioned this dog tbh its 12months old theres no way if this lads like you being your brother hasnt tried that dog i hope it is a genuine add but it looks very sussed to me as in the dog has showed little or no interest.

What a messer the lad is thats selling this dog. My mate arranged to pick it up on Friday, the lad had promised he would keep it for him. My mate took time off work to sort kenneling for the dog out and has not heard from him since. He wont answer or return his calls. If he has sold the dog to someone else, which is a ****s trick he could at least of had the decency to tell him. Messers why bother!

What a messer the lad is thats selling this dog. My mate arranged to pick it up on Friday, the lad had promised he would keep it for him. My mate took time off work to sort kenneling for the dog out and has not heard from him since. He wont answer or return his calls. If he has sold the dog to someone else, which is a ****s trick he could at least of had the decency to tell him. Messers why bother!

think hes done that to a few people mate, my friend cleared some space aswell , lad said he could buy the dog, never got back in touch even when hed arranged to go and meet him, not a decent bone in the lad, shame to see that a nice looking dog like that is/was in the hands of a top class messer like him.

Edited by NorthernIreland
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...