Finally Built My Ferret Hutch Court.

After sometime on planning where to build my ferret hutch court, I chose next to our garage under cover. lol

Its taken me & our dad 2 days to build it and finally finished it today.

You've got 3 sections, top is sleeping area and food area and other two are just where they can play. just need to make holes in the floor now and add tubes or ramps. etc

008-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

Thanks. :thumbs:

cracking hutch mate,like others have said if it gets soaking it could burst open.i feel bad saying after reading your write up aswell.only thing i can suggest is sticking it in the shed or the garage or something.ATB anyway you obviously care for the wee buggers.

im going to be building a ferret cage over the weekend if i get the time,going to build mine in the shed looking at both of these in going to build one like the one in the botton pic coz i can get some of that wood for free,hopefully just need to buy the mesh and screws when built i will be needing a couple of ferrets end body have a couple for sale close to manchester?? let me know

I bought a cracking hutch off a guy a few Months back. He was a retired joiner and was making single, double and triple hutchs to sell and make a bit of money. He made me a triple and when I went to get it I was amazed at the build quality. I've never seen a hutch that's made so strong, it's absoloutley rock solid. I keep my 3 jobs and my Jill in there. I can't upload a picture as I'm using an iPhone.

Your hutch looks good mate. Well done