minshaw . pup

why would you keep a dog that pulls up after such a short time? it cant have much heart to give in after only a minute and a half :thumbdown:

If this is the bitch that did 50 rabbits in one shift on the lamp and he does a lot of lamping , why wouldn't he keep it ?????

• Like 2

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

See,this is why personally i only hunt with one or two lads that i call GENUINE lads and Tomo is one of those,no bullshit and says it like it is!!! Thats my style too,holy shit my dogs have got faults,who's ain't? My white and black bitch has a tendency to on odd occasions stalk "clapped" rabbits,it pisses me off but i can live with it and for what it matters to anyone else i don't give a hoot and neither should they? My other dog pulls like a b*****d train on the slip,that really infuriates me but i'll live with it or should i pass them on to "pet" homes? It beggars belief that any youngsters would come here looking for advice lol..there's one or two who would be better off spending some time working their dogs rather than squabbling over spilt milk on here and thats not directed at anyone in particular it's evident on almost every thread you go on? There's a few people on these forums i have alot of respect for and to be honest some i haven't seen eye to eye with many times but when the likes Of Chalkwarren,Tomo,Leec,Bill,Joe Ox,Roberto M,Woodga,Nighttimenellie,Dodger,Baz,J Darcy,Moo,Busher,Duckwing and EVEN Markbrick and a good few others make a post i'd always have a read,some of those lads i have NEVER met but it's easy to see that they are lads who have been there and done it and some of them over long periods of time..like i've said before a dog only has to please one person and thats the one who owns it..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Edited by poacherspocket22
  • Like 5

why would you keep a dog that pulls up after such a short time? it cant have much heart to give in after only a minute and a half :thumbdown:

does a greyhound have no heart??? after all they pull up after about 1 min .

but you have a point,, maybee a difrent home will be found in the future,, or maybe it will stay with me, i honestly dont know at this point.

the dog that did 50 timber,, is Tara the kelpie cross,,, she pulls up at about 1 min as well :icon_redface: on big daytime bunnies,,,, i think im cursed :(

NOW,, LETS SEE HOW HONEST YOU OR ANY OTHER FELLAS ON THIS SITE ARE,,, BY PUTTING UP YOUR DOGS FAULTS ;)

but you have a point,, maybee a difrent home will be found in the future,, or maybe it will stay with me, i honestly dont know at this point.

the dog that did 50 timber,, is Tara the kelpie cross,,, she pulls up at about 1 min as well :icon_redface: on big daytime bunnies,,,, i think im cursed :(

NOW,, LETS SEE HOW HONEST YOU OR ANY OTHER FELLAS ON THIS SITE ARE,,, BY PUTTING UP YOUR DOGS FAULTS ;)

Wasn't sure which of your bitches did the 50 TOMO but it is refreshing to read a honest write up from a man about his OWN dog , don't think there are many dogs out there with no faults at all , mine have certainly got there faults but i haven't got time to list them all lol

Wasn't sure which of your bitches did the 50 TOMO but it is refreshing to read a honest write up from a man about his OWN dog , don't think there are many dogs out there with no faults at all , mine have certainly got there faults but i haven't got time to list them all lol

mine YAP JACK cook me bacon rolls tie my shoe laces BAD faults :thumbs::thumbs:

mine YAP JACK cook me bacon rolls tie my shoe laces BAD faults :thumbs::thumbs:

cooking bacon rolls isn't a bad fault :tongue2:

Edited by frankel

you realy are thick,bulpa was a full minshaw,his mother was a pure collie not a x bred thing,well if the bloods gone run your dog against mine this season,yours should easily run it into the ground,jf hant a clue either mate he didnt do alot h just went out with minshaw himself and got his pic taken,has ive said ive forgot more about these dogs than you.jf or jb will ever no(fact)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A pm i received earlier today. :doh: The first 10 words had me in stitches. . :bye:

It was sent by pack of dogs. . :yes:

• Like 3

ive been reading this topic with some interest and since it seems to have taken a new role in the line of truths lets here about these minshaw pups and minshaws

1st pack of dogs lol,when did you last go lamping??? and how many nights last season did you walk out??? if i was you i wouldnt keep throwing challanges out and not turning up,

2nd,

sorry to hear about your pup tomo but that is plain jackin in most of our eyes and you did everything correct from the beginnin its not your fault its the minshaw breeding,andy has commented on his pup out of the same line and it hasnt got it,what about the others we know one went up north and didnt make it same shit just differant place,

now to the pups out of chester,didnt chesters owner keep 2 and he got rid of them due to not being any good???and what ive heard of that man he doesnt keep shit either,

then there was 2 pups which went to cornwall they both jacked as well at 2 yrs not good,

then there was the bitch someone got of jb as a pup brought it on well and didnt that jack on rabbits on easy slips????

see there is a big pattern here and beleave me these dogs cant take to much work ive been there and seen it for my own eyes so any one trying to push this line is completly misrepresented,

Now to the start of this topic isnt it true you lads went to andys to breed don over a pure ex track greyhound,thats the water walkin dog lol he was 10 month old he wouldnt serve her so you used jack,andy knew nothing of this as he was out you gave his son £100 and went on your way so you was just after a name lol and you now call them minshaws what a joke neither dog worked and you bred as usuall for money not a good thing..and this is the pup on page 1

:icon_eek: :icon_eek:

got to disagree bazil,,,, about the jacking thing if a greyhound or whippet pulled up after a minuit , you would just say its ran out of steam,,, what you have to remember is,,, put this dog back on the slip give it ten mins, and it will run again, and keep doing so,,,, if it jacked it wouldnt run owt . im not saying its a good thing that the dog can only run for a minuit on big rabbits,, of course i want 3 or 4 mins,, would be great,,,, but to say a dog has jacked cos it cant physicaly run any more is incorect.