heres holly @6 months

hi trev

she'll be 30 wks today and just measured her and now she's still @26" so she s not grown for last 4 weeks

so she maybe finally settling down i'll be happy @ 26/27" for what stuff i want to take with her

hope your all ok

Not quite at her full hight, but is Shaping up well, a Doxhope head for certs, and dont be worried about those lugs, Ive seen them like this before, especially with this way bred, she will grow into them

the sire was a dog called BOOTS im not sure what % of doxhope is in him or bussard but i think its all doxhope for now as trevor purchased alot of bills stuff,

only trevor and bill can put you in the right direction he also has bitches from doxhope too ,

i know he has purchased a deerhound dog pup from scotland with good strong irish blood in it ,this pup will be about a year old or just under,but not sure if trev had bought again since i picked my bitch up

as for the lugs bill she has always had the ears dropped forward into her eyes i think they look cute (soft get eh lol)

cheers for the comments

post-42286-0-18675800-1308381162_thumb.jpg

Hers my 9month old Beddy Whippet bitch. Looks alot like yours mate the only difference is my bitch stands 19" tts and has a longer coat. Shes coming on a treat thumbs.gif mick...........

mate are you 100 % on the breeding as she looks like she has grew in her, shes very long dog, what a nice looking dog i love small lurchers what never say no :thumbs:

the sire was a dog called BOOTS im not sure what % of doxhope is in him or bussard but i think its all doxhope for now as trevor purchased alot of bills stuff,

only trevor and bill can put you in the right direction he also has bitches from doxhope too ,

i know he has purchased a deerhound dog pup from scotland with good strong irish blood in it ,this pup will be about a year old or just under,but not sure if trev had bought again since i picked my bitch up

as for the lugs bill she has always had the ears dropped forward into her eyes i think they look cute (soft get eh lol)

cheers for the comments

alreet cassshantia boots and buzzards parents were 100% sire doxhope knighs errents dam doxhope justine both good working dogs liked to do the stuff with teeth