heres holly @6 months

Hers my 9month old Beddy Whippet bitch. Looks alot like yours mate the only difference is my bitch stands 19" tts and has a longer coat. Shes coming on a treat thumbs.gif mick...........

2ND PIC IS HER AFTER RETREIVING A MORE HEN OUT OF MY MATES POND DURING TRAINING.

post-61357-0-47623000-1308141666_thumb.jpg

Edited by Run_Rabbit85

hi trev

she'll be 30 wks today and just measured her and now she's still @26" so she s not grown for last 4 weeks

so she maybe finally settling down i'll be happy @ 26/27" for what stuff i want to take with her

hope your all ok

its funny how they grow at diffrent rates. my bitch was a runt at 17.5 tts at 5.5 months. but shes never stoped growing and at 9 months next week she is 25 tts but im sure shes got more in her shes got knuckle still similar to your bitch. her head is just like the doxhope heads were. has busard got a higher concentration of old doxhope stuff than the father to cassshantia bitch trevor?

by the way she looks nice, that litter seem to be making tall lurchers the pup trevor w has got is like a horse from the pictures he sent me. :laugh: