vasectomised hob and jill for sale

My Son has a year old proved vasectomised hob and a 3 year old jill. He has lost intrest in them as he has discovered girls and cars

The jill is a good worker and from good stock and so tame she will lick blood off my fingers. He (the hob) has nipped me during feeding time

but otherwise hes pretty good

My son paid £85 out of his own savings to have him snipped so if he could get £60 for them I would be happy to see them go to a good home I just have to convince my son they have to go as I dont have the time to look after them

They are both polecat coloured and we are in Llanelli, Wales

Any takers?

I can sympathise here! can you not work them yerself bud, ??

ATB

Just cant do it im self employed in the pub/restaurant trade and when i do catch a 1/2 day off here and there I have paper work to do or SLEEP would love a small lottery win so that i could retire and get a small holding and get back in to country pursuits

• 5 years later...

WOULD TAKE THEM OFF YOU IN A MINUTE .BUT TO FAR TO TRAVEL FROM SCOTLAND P/S LOST ALL MINE SOME BODY OPENED THE RUN DOOR ROB.

Never mind mate there will be plenty of kits about shortly you might be lucky and get gifted one or two there is some good lads on here. You might want to put some locks on your hutch though. atb.

Cheers Arry