August 27/28 T.H.L Air gun meet Up !!

I saw some of the serious comp shooters there with mildot cards so you should be fine there and scopeshades should be okay others had them there.

Some of them had little spirit levels and windicators as well :thumbdown:

Tony

It says on the website that level's and wind indicators arn not allowed, just smashed my spirit level up for nothing :whistling: haha only messing :tongue2: cheers tony :thumbs:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think hampsters are like a stand off bit attatched to the under side of the stock and dont quote me on this but a puff glove is something that chimp wears when doin lamping write ups.

Hi lads and lasses,   Well we wont be able to make this one as I am either in Turkey or Spain with LJ on our holidays or back in Canda by then till October.   I wish everyone a really good time th

Peter Bud,

Don't worry about nothing Mate, I had never Done HFT until the last Meet, Didn't know the rules till asked Davey about 2 hours before start of Comp, Gun used HW 97 KT Synthetic in .177 Springer with a Mamba lite 3-9x44 scope,

That was only Zeroed the day before By Si "Zini and Darryl, Didn't know any of the ranges of the target just Guessed as i'm abit Rusty at Short airgun Ranges, But still got 48 out of 60, Not bad for my first ever attempt.

regards Dazdiablo.gif

Hi lads and lasses,

Well we wont be able to make this one as I am either in Turkey or Spain with LJ on our holidays or back in Canda by then till October.

I wish everyone a really good time that attends and I advice anyone that has never been before to go as the meets are pure class and the people that you meet there are all nice people and cracking hunters and shots.

We will defo be at the next ones though we promise.

Si and Laura.

• Like 1

PLEASE DAVY NOT THE BANK HOLIDAY,

Typical lads coming down from Ashington and we're off up there,GOD DAM MY GEORDIE MRS.Fingers crossed on a date change

ATB Steve.

LOL Tony and Gary.

Yep we will be at the next one after this one if its after October.

Even though i love you guys tonnes and do miss you all a holiday in the sun with my girl seems the right thing to do :tongue2:

Si.

UPDATED!!!

hi every one

Chaz and i are organizing another air gun meet!

dates are as follows august 27th 28th 2011

these dates were confirmed today,so start booking the time off lads :thumbs:

http://www.old-downs...uk/where-we-are

Directions

Cotswold Water Park

Spine Road East Junction off A419

Adjacent to Countrywide Stores

Driffield

Cirencester

Gloucestershire

GL7 5QA

Shooting insurance: it dose help,but club will cover it.only on the H.F.T course!!

Air rifles: must be all 12ftlbs!

Cost:

There will be one this year!

£10.00 per person for the week end camping!

and £6.00 for the H.F.T course

Air,bottle/pump: there will be air avalible,bringing your own will help!

Tent: you will need one,if staying over night/week end!

Events: social gathering,air rifle darts comp,HFT comp,and hope to raise some money for a charity .

TOILETS:

there will be a portaloo on camp site,but if you need a shower ladies,ladets these facility's are available so no problems!!

and could all who are attending ,bring your own chair.for round the camp fire!

regards

Davy

Guess the grovelling to the boss starts tomorrow davy :thumbs: if its a no...........i think i might just develop some sort of cold/bad back symtoms on those specific dates ;)

Cant wait :rocker::clapper:

Edited by millsy44