August 27/28 T.H.L Air gun meet Up !!

hi every one

Chaz and i are organizing another air gun meet!

dates are as follows august 27th 28th 2011

these dates were confirmed today,so start booking the time off lads :thumbs:

http://www.old-downs...uk/where-we-are

Directions

Cotswold Water Park

Spine Road East Junction off A419

Adjacent to Countrywide Stores

Driffield

Cirencester

Gloucestershire

GL7 5QA

Shooting insurance: it dose help,but club will cover it.only on the H.F.T course!!

Air rifles: must be all 12ftlbs!

Cost:

There will be one this year!

£10.00 per person for the week end camping!

and £6.00 for the H.F.T course

Air,bottle/pump: there will be air avalible,bringing your own will help!

Tent: you will need one,if staying over night/week end!

Events: social gathering,air rifle darts comp,HFT comp,and hope to raise some money for a charity .

TOILETS:

there will be a portaloo on camp site,but if you need a shower ladies,ladets these facility's are available so no problems!!

and could all who are attending ,bring your own chair.for round the camp fire!

regards

Davy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think hampsters are like a stand off bit attatched to the under side of the stock and dont quote me on this but a puff glove is something that chimp wears when doin lamping write ups.

Hi lads and lasses,   Well we wont be able to make this one as I am either in Turkey or Spain with LJ on our holidays or back in Canda by then till October.   I wish everyone a really good time th

Oh no, having to defend my trophy and havent picked up the air rifle since :laugh:

I'll be there :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

Ste Bud,

Hope you've took good care of the Trophy, Make sure you polish it nice and shiney !!!!!!toast.giftoast.giftoast.gif

regards Daz.diablo.gif

I badly want to make this one!! Hopefully ill sort transport with myself, adam (smoggyadam) gary (festa) and darryl (marksman) :thumbs: We had plans to travel together for the last one but things went pear shaped for every1 but darryl

Atb peter

Edited by millsy44

Oh no, having to defend my trophy and havent picked up the air rifle since :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

thanks steve :thumbs:

Put me down Davey , When you & Chaz do get a Definite Date, Cheers Buddy, And all THL Members please try and come and have a Blast with like minded people.

Cheers Daz.diablo.gif

thanks daz :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

Ste Bud,

Hope you've took good care of the Trophy, Make sure you polish it nice and shiney !!!!!!toast.giftoast.giftoast.gif

regards Daz.diablo.gif

i forget to say Daz this meet is spring rifles ONLY

Davy, same as ever for me. I'll be there if I can but it'll probably be last minute again... :blink:

I really hope I can make this one as I've missed the last couple. Finger's crossed :thumbs:

Cheers.

thanks Andy

I badly want to make this one!! Hopefully ill sort transport with myself, adam (smoggyadam) gary (festa) and darryl (marksman) :thumbs: We had plans to travel together for the last one but things went pear shaped for every1 but darryl

Atb peter

hi peter

i spoke to gary this morning and as long as you lot can fill a mini bus,its happening :thumbs:

there are some northern lads( geordies) on the AAOC who are interested as well.

as it is on that site too!

regards

davy

I'll be there again.....as will wor kid this time...

Peter you're more than welcome for you & Adam to share fuel cost again if you wanna join us!

Darryl

Definatley mate, even if i have to put sickys in at work for it, im fooking going :):thumbs:

Get ready to witness me in this pose.......................... :toast: muhahahahaha

Atb peter

I'll be there again.....as will wor kid this time...

Peter you're more than welcome for you & Adam to share fuel cost again if you wanna join us!

Darryl

Definatley mate, even if i have to put sickys in at work for it, im fooking going :):thumbs:

Get ready to witness me in this pose.......................... :toast: muhahahahaha

Atb peter

:thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm in guy's, :boogie:

Just hope it's not going to have the 'Open' part? Make it "HUNTERS ONLY" this time around :yes: and if we can't use bipods, make sure there are no Hampsters and puff-gluv's :gunsmilie:

Tony

I'm in guy's, :boogie:

Just hope it's not going to have the 'Open' part? Make it "HUNTERS ONLY" this time around :yes: and if we can't use bipods, make sure there are no Hampsters and puff-gluv's :gunsmilie:

Tony

Whats meant by "open" tony?? or hampsters, puff gluvs?? lol Never done Hft before, actually while im on about it, can somebody give me a list of the general rules etc etc?? even how points are calculated?? im a total novice when it comes to this type of shooting, Gary (festa) did explain a few of the rules when i was up at his place last week, but id like to know as much as i can, for instance, why will it be "no bipods" when some people use them everyday in their shooting?? And what about having your zero and mildot ranges printed and attached to the gun (like i do) ??? will i have to take it off? also are you allowed to adjust focus,paralax,magnification at any point??

I realize thats a ton of questions :icon_redface: sorry, thanks in advance :)

Atb peter