uphilldoc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"A rum bunch", rum is a term used all the time in Norfolk to describe a person who can look after themselves and is no way derogatry, so i recon the THL rightous posse can climb down off their high ho

Do you take stupid lessons or are you a born natural.Nobody is responding to the term "Rum Bunch" Its whatever else he said.

Nice photo of 3 normal happy looking kids.

Thanks again brother. He looks and acts like a good un.

lazer-1.jpg

wouldnt like to meet them kids down a dark alley :unsure::unsure:

Your bang out of order speaking about peoples kids,if anybody deserves a bat round the head its you.Hope its not long coming ya prxck.

lazer-1.jpg

Your bang out of order speaking about peoples kids,if anybody deserves a bat round the head its you.Hope its not long coming ya prxck.

I think he just meant they look like tough kids :thumbs: Which i think he would be correct in saying :thumbs:

lazer-1.jpg

I think he just meant they look like tough kids :thumbs: Which i think he would be correct in saying :thumbs:

"wouldnt like to meet them kids down a dark alley,look like they could chew paint of walls"

I think its great your looking at this positively Ideation but what he said doesnt sound like that to me.Im sure Dan wasnt too pleased but was to courteous to rise to it.

lazer-1.jpg

wouldnt like to meet them kids down a dark alley,look like they could chew paint of walls :unsure::unsure:

What a twat of a thing to say............. :thumbdown:

just my opion they look a rum bunch :thumbs:

and who are you to make comments on other peoples kids you shouldnt be aloud on this site you prick

"A rum bunch", rum is a term used all the time in Norfolk to describe a person who can look after themselves and is no way derogatry, so i recon the THL rightous posse can climb down off their high horses this saturday and have a day off :thumbs: .

• Like 1

"A rum bunch", rum is a term used all the time in Norfolk to describe a person who can look after themselves and is no way derogatry, so i recon the THL rightous posse can climb down off their high horses this saturday and have a day off :thumbs: .

what he said i would,nt like 2 bump into them kids in a dark alley ,regardless what 1 mans aterparations is of the word rum it makes no different when it comes 2 someone kids

Do you take stupid lessons or are you a born natural.Nobody is responding to the term "Rum Bunch" Its whatever else he said.

• Like 1

The fact that Jacker didn,t come on and apologise , or make clear exactly what he meant speaks volumes ,the mans a twat .