people who had the bullgreycollie chocalate one

cheers left word on the c**ts wall! stig is the dog he is selling he was at my house for a while tiny7 came out for a trial he was a so called mates dog he left me to sell his dog on and to be fair the dog did not run and tiny gave it a chance but this c**t to take a dog to solely make money off it ill have the c**t trust me

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is registered on here as the hob,and so is the woman as martinracheal.Go back a few pages and he was selling a deerhound greyhound that he had been gifted by Tiny7. I would go and get the dog back

what a f****n cheeky c**t id half his f*****g back the cockroach mother f****n scumbag get your dog back bud

ring the number and tell him you want 2 buy it and when he meets you take the dog and bash him

i know Luke aka The Hob personally this dog is nothing to do with him and i think he'd be more than willing to meet and sort that out with Dafydd

so what 2 you mean when you say this has nothing 2 do with luke aka the hob ,is it not the same dog?has he already passed it on and someone else is advertiseing it ?

i know Luke aka The Hob personally this dog is nothing to do with him and i think he'd be more than willing to meet and sort that out with Dafydd

so what 2 you mean when you say this has nothing 2 do with luke aka the hob ,is it not the same dog?has he already passed it on and someone else is advertiseing it ?

Dog is being advertised by someone else as luke has a pure grey bitch out his kennels and until recently the blue pup thats been mentioned was given to a mate for half the price he paid. Im sure Dayfdd will be able to recognise the person who he gave the bitch too

not on about a blue bitch! the c**t is a peddlar there was a big blue deerhound x called stig was gifted to him and he has sold that dog on too :censored: as well as the CHOCLATE BITCH.

Stig was owned by martinandrachael off here as for the choc bitch i can only assume the same and can guarantee that there nothing to do with the hob before people start throwing around accusations off peddling

not on about a blue bitch! the c**t is a peddlar there was a big blue deerhound x called stig was gifted to him and he has sold that dog on too :censored: as well as the CHOCLATE BITCH.

Stig was owned by martinandrachael off here as for the choc bitch i can only assume the same and can guarantee that there nothing to do with the hob before people start throwing around accusations off peddling

ask tiny7 who he gave stig to... and martinandrachael on here why dont they advertise there own dogs??? :censored:

The Hob advertised a rough black dog as a favor for holding his pup temporarily due to greyhound bitch opening pup up quiet badly and refusing to allow him in bed pm The Hob whippet lad sure he'll clear that up with you

i will be first to send my apologies to the hob as a few things have been cleared up and i have been given truthful info on the matter the prick martin is the peddling c**t so all shit aside i apologise for my wrongful outburst at the wrong lad (but this shit boils my piss)

atb wl

• Like 1