people who had the bullgreycollie chocalate one

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is registered on here as the hob,and so is the woman as martinracheal.Go back a few pages and he was selling a deerhound greyhound that he had been gifted by Tiny7. I would go and get the dog back

what a f****n cheeky c**t id half his f*****g back the cockroach mother f****n scumbag get your dog back bud

ring the number and tell him you want 2 buy it and when he meets you take the dog and bash him

He is registered on here as the hob,and so is the woman as martinracheal.Go back a few pages and he was selling a deerhound greyhound that he had been gifted by Tiny7. I would go and get the dog back and have a few words!!!! Or alternatively kick his peddling c**t in!:wallbash: :wallbash: :black eye:

• Like 4

i gave this dog to you last week due to my circumstances and now you are selling less than a week for 150 quid , dog peddlar

heres the link on preloved

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1033987748/6616e52f.html

SCUM thought she was going to a good working home people be aware

Reply to the ad - tell him you want to buy the dog - turn up - batter him - take the dog - SIMPLE!!! :thumbs:

• Like 2

i gave dog away because me and partner split i live in a top floor flat now nearly 30 miles away and could nt get to her everyday to walk her and x wouldnt do it or look after so i put her up for frre ,

as she kept the car i carnt go get the dog back

He is registered on here as the hob,and so is the woman as martinracheal.Go back a few pages and he was selling a deerhound greyhound that he had been gifted by Tiny7. I would go and get the dog back and have a few words!!!! Or alternatively kick his peddling c**t in!:wallbash: :wallbash: :black eye:

tiny got the deerhound x from me a so called mate dropped me in the shit with it...and me and tiny lost out on money took the p**s really what page is this link on where he is selling it i need to get a few words sent to the peddling t**t....

tiny got the deerhound x from me a so called mate dropped me in the shit with it...and me and tiny lost out on money took the p**s really what page is this link on where he is selling it i need to get a few words sent to the peddling t**t....

bottom of page 2 mate,or top of page 3