people who had the bullgreycollie chocalate one

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is registered on here as the hob,and so is the woman as martinracheal.Go back a few pages and he was selling a deerhound greyhound that he had been gifted by Tiny7. I would go and get the dog back

what a f****n cheeky c**t id half his f*****g back the cockroach mother f****n scumbag get your dog back bud

ring the number and tell him you want 2 buy it and when he meets you take the dog and bash him

i gave this dog to you last week due to my circumstances and now you are selling less than a week for 150 quid , dog peddlar

heres the link on preloved

http://www.preloved....8/6616e52f.html

SCUM thought she was going to a good working home people be aware

they wont get too far with no phone number on their advert :o

i gave this dog to you last week due to my circumstances and now you are selling less than a week for 150 quid , dog peddlar

they got phone number got to be a member to see it for first week

FCKING SHOCKING MATE YOU SHOULD GO AND TAKE IT BACK YOU DO A GOOD DEED AND THEY THROW IT BACK IN YA FACE PROPER PISS TAKE :thumbdown:

Glad you found out because now the scummers can be seen for who they are! An embarressment to all the genuine people who own, work and hunt their dogs but unfortunately there are a few more peddlars out there who need highlighting

• Like 1

They must of removed it coz it was on there originally

the lad has a the other dog on preloved as well under lurcher bicth and spelled like that as well his number is 07867630988 number for lad selling the 2 dogs hope this helps pal

he is registered as... THE HOB put the number in google and it comes up with different dogs and adverts

• Like 1

the lad has a the other dog on preloved as well under lurcher bicth and spelled like that as well his number is 07867630988 number for lad selling the 2 dogs hope this helps pal

amazing the amount of dog adverts that come up when you google that mobile number including an advert on thl for a different dog and jack russel adverts and lurcher adverts.

see what i mean :icon_eek:

<LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px" class="g w0">

Lurcher Bicth in Cardiff, Cardiff ( Dogs For Sale )

8 Jun 2011 ... E-mail Address Click to Contact Advertiser via Email Tel No. 07867630988. Pet Community - Join for Free and Get Great Advice ...

www.pets4homes.co.uk/...nsf/.../6F4182022D592BF9802578A9004866BB

<LI id=mbb3 class="g w0">

Lurcher Bicth in Cardiff, Cardiff ( Dogs For Sale )

8 Jun 2011 ... E-mail Address Click to Contact Advertiser via Email ...

www.pets4homes.co.uk/...nsf/.../C53221709F667BB8802578A90048127EShow more results from pets4homes.co.uk

<LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px" class="g w0">

scooter Bikes, & Bicycles for Sale wenvoe Cardiff

here i have a scooter for sale retail price £90.00 to buy sell for £45.00 o.n.o if intrested phone martin on 07867630988.

cardiff.gumtree.com/cardiff/75/74514075.html - Cached<LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px" class="g w0">

jackrussell bicth Dogs & Puppies for Sale wenvoe Cardiff

Reply to this ad or sandra on 07867630988. jackrussell bicth 13mths old nice ...

www.gumtree.com/p/pets/jackrussell-bicth/80155611 - Cached<LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px" class="g w0">

lurcher bicth Dogs & Puppies for Sale wenvoe Cardiff

Reply to this ad or rachel on 07867630988. chocolate lurcher bull x ...

www.gumtree.com/p/pets/lurcher-bicth/81749263<LI id=mbb7 class="g w0">

lurcher dog Dogs & Puppies for Sale wenvoe Cardiff

Reply to this ad or rachel on 07867630988. 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound dog ...

www.gumtree.com/p/pets/lurcher-dog/81206805 - CachedShow more results from gumtree.com<LI class="g w0">

Deerhound Grey - The Hunting Life

31 May 2011 ... 3quarter greyhoung quarter deerhound dog black 27tts rough coated good alrounder day or night call Martin- 07867630988 ...

www.thehuntinglife.com/.../205309-deerhound-grey/ - United Kingdom - Cached

Edited by CarraghsGem

Don't allow that mate do your best to try n get the dog back it may stop a few dogs being sold to idiots that are sold to the first idiot with money and who are most likely gonna end up passed pillar to post maybe if there's another member on here who is close by to the scumbag they can act as a customer ?