westmeath hunt terrier and lurcher show

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we have a rodeo bull booked for the day for all those cowboys out there lol

Kevin would it be ok if I fetched my stall of gimp masks whips an other perverted fetish gear along again this year

Now Now Wetdog ,you,ll always get to fish any time of the year ,but KEV,S show is Only Once A Year .

Posted Images

Kevin is the best fancy dressed terrier class still on as I've a lovely new outfit for tiddles I'm sure he will win

why bother, ya know im gonna win it again with my precious poochie "sparkles"

here she is modelling her costume from last year :toast:

post-45924-0-21201700-1310314151_thumb.jpg

will anyone have albino hob kits for sale?

Tryed Pm-ing you their, but it says you can not recieve any more pms for some reason?

Anyhow, mate has 1 albino hob kit left, he will be at ballinlough next sunday, if your interested, good stock, i bred the mother to them, she worked away on her first outing no bother. I have his 2 sisters, their smashing kits. !

Let me know if your interested. :thumbs:

i'lll clear my inbox now :thumbs:

come to mullingar rodge take the last exit on the bypass signed castlepollard take a left on the slip towards town go straight till you come to the ballymahon road follow it for five or six mile till you see the signs if your stuck ring me 0879003108

come to mullingar rodge take the last exit on the bypass signed castlepollard take a left on the slip towards town go straight till you come to the ballymahon road follow it for five or six mile till you see the signs if your stuck ring me 0879003108

Is this the same Kev coming from Longford? Is there a place I can put up on Google maps or that?

Is this the same Kev coming from Longford? Is there a place I can put up on Google maps or that?

moyvore

moyvore

:thumbs:

I'm sick that i'm missing this show, great show last year, but fishing is more important

Now Now Wetdog ,you,ll always get to fish any time of the year ,but KEV,S show is

Only Once A Year .

i know, i booked the boat and hotel before i knew when the show was, i'm sick that i'm missing it, was great last year and will only be bigger this year

Sound Kev. :thumbs:

I'm sick that i'm missing this show, great show last year, but fishing is more important

Now Now Wetdog ,you,ll always get to fish any time of the year ,but KEV,S show is

Only Once A Year .

i know, i booked the boat and hotel before i knew when the show was, i'm sick that i'm missing it, was great last year and will only be bigger this year

is that the boat i was goin to get an invite on :o