westmeath hunt terrier and lurcher show

the show will take place about three mile from last years venue near moyvore village (main ballymahon - mullingar road)co westhmeath terrier judge is ken gould lurcher judge steve roberts bullx judge blondie paul there will be a bbq/bar/ for kids bouncy castles face paintin anyone looking for accomadation contact me on 0879003108 food and drink will be reasonably priced adm five euro for adults kids free judgin startin at one racin will take place before and after judging

the show is a qualifier for the edrd show

Edited by kevin em
added the show is a qualifier for edrd show

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we have a rodeo bull booked for the day for all those cowboys out there lol

Kevin would it be ok if I fetched my stall of gimp masks whips an other perverted fetish gear along again this year

Now Now Wetdog ,you,ll always get to fish any time of the year ,but KEV,S show is Only Once A Year .

Posted Images

ah yes karl,i remember last year,passed the venue so we did.Cant say too much as them lads were ore than hospitable towards me,macker will never make a homing pigeon :laugh:

Is the most straight forward way through Athlone from cork?Bleeding long way up......but I hopefully will make it.

come to portlaoise jigsaw on to tullamore then kilbeggan come out the racecourse out of kilbeggan about half a mile after the course there is a road to the left take that it will be signed all the way from there

Kev hopefully see you there ,ya see my ma was onto that oul woman down your neck

of the woods and she was bleeding ripping us of ,so she told me to grab the oul yoke

sure gouldy and that other guy ave always lived like this ,i might ave to leave a wee bit

early to get there ,sure we could get an oul bit of scrap on the way down .

post-33296-0-37932600-1307644798_thumb.jpg

Kev hopefully see you there ,ya see my ma was onto that oul woman down your neck

of the woods and she was bleeding ripping us of ,so she told me to grab the oul yoke

sure gouldy and that other guy ave always lived like this ,i might ave to leave a wee bit

thats the job jimmy that scrap yard is open beside me and if ya get any good tin we will bate together a few auld pans

thats the job jimmy that scrap yard is open beside me and if ya get any good tin we will bate together a few auld pans

Kevin theres a big lad coming over also and he Couldn,t Beat Caseys Drum :toast: :toast: