travel light for ffs

i have seen a lot of people going shooting with a back pack full and i think its rubbish i love realtree and brands like cabelas more than [NO TEXT TALK] as im 14 but people are takeing spare jackets,hide makeing stuff drinks,dog bowls and loads the best thing is your pellets and your gun which i find heavey enough and you allways have a better day when your comefy and move quieter and quicker

I always find taking some bog roll is a must if you are doing an all-dayer.

Other than that usually just my knife, gun and ammo. Oh and phone.

Nah, you don't need bog roll in summer. That's what dock leaves are for!! :laugh::D

yea mate totaly agree :thumbs:

in some cases im crying that i didn take any

i always find it better when im light i were a belt put my knife in its pouch on it and pelley pouch and the other shit in my pocket like phone,lighter, ohh and from now on bog roll :thumbs:

Lighter. Bad lad, at your age :blink::laugh:

I agree with travelling light, but it may not always be possible.

On my main permission, its massive so If I plan a trip out its usually for a whole day. I carry a bum-bag type field bag, with food, water, veil, gloves, knife, phone etc etc. I find it a happy medium, plenty of storage whilst maintaining dexterity.

Mikey.

My permission is miles away, so the lot has to come, all my wet weather gear, pump for re-filling, a load of grub in case my mates cupboards are empty, flask of tea blah blah blah. That said though, i've also been out with nowt but my rifle, ammo, tarp, mat, kipping bag and campstove for 5 days.whistling.gif