Dave Sleight whippet

Alrite guys im going to pick up a whippet pup off dave sleight in three weeks i have been told his dogs are good does anyone on here run one or no of anybody that runs a dog from him if so what are they like

Alrite guys im going to pick up a whippet pup off dave sleight in three weeks i have been told his dogs are good does anyone on here run one or no of anybody that runs a dog from him if so what are they like

ma old man had a half cross kelpie greyhound. verry obedient.. c**t for sheep took abit of work with that but came good

very good for rabbits but nothing els

the ones i seen on his dvd, kelpie x grew, were pretty good i thought and nice looking dogs. :thumbs:

dont know what his whippets are like though, sounds like a new thing his running, as he allways had collie/kelpie crosses.

From old git don't no off him but I have had all types of running dogs I find whippets make good lamping and ferret dogs l have a whippet colle now and she is the best marker I've had good luck with the pup

the ones i seen on his dvd, kelpie x grew, were pretty good i thought and nice looking dogs. :thumbs:

dont know what his whippets are like though, sounds like a new thing his running, as he allways had collie/kelpie crosses.

I think he,s had whippets for a while now :thumbs:

tiger is the sire not boy blue. He is an absolute demon of a dog 10 year old and 23inch. Just had a litter out of my bull bitch by him. She had 8 pups. The dam will be the little black bitch. Very quick. Saw the pups when they were about a week old. Dave has always kept at least one whippet as long as i have know him even when he had the collie kelpie crosses

didnt know he had his own line of whippet or whippet/ghd for that matter

boy blue was by a black dog he was given at a old age and a bitch that was given away as a pet as it wasnt any good

so dont know much about the whippets he as now he had some for sale other week

at the local track £100 half pedigree rest racing stuff

think he as assortment of dogs at stud but think is son sold boy blue years ago

I think he,s had whippets for a while now :thumbs:

O right, fair enough, that's sound, thanks. :thumbs:

nice one for that boys dave told me about the bull/whips cause i didnt want a dog for a few weeks but he offered to hold the dog back for me so just cant wait to pick it up now have any of you seen his whippets working

I got 1 of him a couple months ago now a blue

bitch can't tell much about her as she's only 4 months old but she's a fast learner and seems a good little

dog

Nice one mate have you got any pics of her