Hw100 gauge?

How accurate should a hw100 gauge be? I fill up to 200 bar on the bottle and the gun gauge is about three notches below 200 bar. I take about four shots and its at the 150 mark then it takes about 3 magazines of pellets (42 shots) to get to 90 bar. Its a 177. tk by the way. Is this right? Just wondered if anyone who owned the same gun could help me out, Sam.

hit and miss I'm afraid mate..... the one on my 100S is spot on, as is the custom one on my 100T, but there are one that are a bit out.

If you're interested A & M Custom Gunsmiths do a custom aluminium cylinder for the HW100, bigger, lighter, more shots per fill and an accurate gauge, Ask to speak to Adi, if you're interested tell him Darryl told you to call

Darryl

sorry for the multi posts not sure how that happened!!!! :icon_redface:

I was allways told the bottle gauges are generally the ones to be most trusted. just so happens I had all mine tested and the bottle gauge is quite a way out. and luckily my hw100 gauge was on. Though generally bottle gauges appear to be the most reliable.

When your next ready to fill, ask someone else to fill it, or go to a gunshop for a fill, and ask them how accurate they feel it is.

Andy