first one

DSC00010.jpg

First kill with the new qb78 / superdome .22 hope theres many more too come iv got the bug now here burdy burdy burdy

woke up at 7am to feed the baby looked out the window and there it was the bugesat backest raven iv ever seen ok ill feed the baby and then get the gun.

Went back to the window be he had took off :thumbdown:

kepet seeing it flying round then two magpies landed and a pigeon sweet loaded the gun.

took aim settled my hart rate click :censored: no gas.

hads too strip it down and fix seal ok so the gun went back in its slip.

making a coffie here he is agen watched him go and come back.

went and loaded the gun opened the window took aim and crack in the upper chest flipped over and lights out.

Id seen it for some time coming and going . :toast:

Edited by monkey 2011

DSC00010.jpg

First kill with the new qb78 / superdome .22 hope theres many more too come iv got the bug now here burdy burdy burdy

woke up at 7am to feed the baby looked out the window and there it was the bugesat backest raven iv ever seen ok ill feed the baby and then get the gun.

kepet seeing it flying round then two magpies landed and a pigeon sweet loaded the gun.

went and loaded the gun opened the window took aim and crack in the upper chest flipped over and lights out.

cant see the gun you used that cammo is the nuts mate :laugh: seriously though how you going to cook the pigeon :thumbs:

DSC00010.jpg

bet you shot some ones racer there mate and watch out shooting out on to the streets

DSC00010.jpg

Good job your not my neighbour shooting out your window.............I'd beat you round the head with that gun. :wallbash: