on behalf of hunter1989

i am not steve!he told me he got banned before he could say his side he does not want to be a member as he got blammed for scamming and he did not thats all

Michael/Steve, or whoever you are, can you not see, no-one cares anymore. This could go on for a hundred pages and you will not have changed the minds of the good people of this forum, so give up, accept you/he has lost the trust of everyone here and stop posting this nonsense :thumbdown:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Michael Jones.   Lets just leave the contradictions aside shall we for a moment!     I've been reading the thread and your words here in great detail. I'm actually very admiring of people who w

Tie him up and wank into his mouth.

Posted Images

He'll be back Andy, you can count on it. He's driven and compelled to regain a forum or two. I don't know why, I'm not even going to contemplate the workings his mind.

Simon

I don't doubt that for one second, Simon, the lad needs help. Professional help!! :thumbs:

I just can't believe he comes back on with different name and thinks we won't spot who it really is. He must think we are all as thick as he is ,or that he's cleverer than all off us put together. Atb

Kev

Nail. Head. Hit :thumbs:

I just can't believe he comes back on with different name and thinks we won't spot who it really is. He must think we are all as thick as he is ,or that he's cleverer than all off us put together. Atb

Kev

I cant believe that know one hasn't chapped his door yet............ :icon_eek:

He's getting close to me paying him a visit lab just for insulting our intelligence.

Atb

Kev

Its a bit beyond a joke now........why doesn't someone chap his door and get back whatever he has scammed off them. He cant wriggle out of it face to face and he gets his chance to cough up or get kick up and down his street......simples!!!.. :thumbs: