on behalf of hunter1989

hi

Im one of steve good mates and im trying to get my head around the whole scamming situation!

Im not into shooting at all so i dont really no much regarding the bsa r10 deal.he told me the story and i was shocked as steve has sold loads of items to many people on ebay with never no problems at all.steve is sat with me and says he was banned from this forum before he could put his side across which in away unfair but by no means am i taking his side.he also says his brother david has set up new accounts on this forum under one shot one kill and vermin1234 and im getting blamed and im not even on the site no more,which i will say he is not and only views it as a guest now and then.he says i understand why you lot are calling me a scammer as it was a deal gone wrong but if only david did not get rude to only and payed when agreed it would of just been a misunderstanding.jamie jakes also owes steve £200 and me £50 which we have not heard or seen him for around 2 months.ive known steve for a good old 12 years and he has always been trust worthy and honest maybe a few little whit lies along the way.his wife hayley s very worried as she thinks that she has a bad name and she thinks someone will attack her.Stevw has had 8 letters send to him though the post thraeating to kill him and his dogs which is not nice.the rifles steve owns is a bsa lighting xl 177 and a mod60 which he swapped for a lamp on bbs forum to a bloke named big andy he collected the lamp.steve says if he could be unbanned and say his side and see where it goes,oh also just to let you no that david owns a bsa lighting xl 22 and does not own anymore rifles.i no steve did not mean the deal to go pare shape and he always sticks to his word.he also says sorry to davyt63 for all the agro he took,but honest steve is no longer a member and wilo not be using my account as i might get into shooting lol.steve has been his best to get david to admit that he has a few names on this forum but the reply is f...k off.he admits he signed up to the bbs forum under rabbitnater to make a menze but was banned very understandable as i would not have people who scam on my forum.but he had no intenstion in scamming and i do believe him as he is not a bad kid and i no when he is lying but i believe this is the truth well it better be or elses!hayley(wife)says she no steve did not scam as i would of killed him and plus he would not as he is a brilliant father and man.so i hope this can be reslove soon

Thanks for your time

Best regards michael jones

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Michael Jones.   Lets just leave the contradictions aside shall we for a moment!     I've been reading the thread and your words here in great detail. I'm actually very admiring of people who w

Tie him up and wank into his mouth.

Posted Images

You obviously all went to the same school, and completely failed to learn to spell properly. Either that or you are the same person! :whistling::wallbash:

Please forgive me if I fail to take the word of a complete stranger. I mean please, "Michael Jones"? Not very imaginative is it!

If you are genuine, so be it, but it smells stronger than a week old halibut to me.

Edited by matt_hooks

This forum is just getting back to normal.............so please just leave it, he had plenty of opportunities to clear his name, all that this post is going to do is kick up all the shit again, and i for one, aswell as the majority of users on here are sick of hearing about it!!! If this kicks off again ill be asking for my account to be closed and ill look for a new forum. This has gone a million miles to far and we just end up back on square one. Not having a go as i personally havent been affected by the scamming, but like i said im sick to death of it cropping up

Atb peter

hi

I believe it is but steven has showed me all of his details and documents of past deals and the few bad deals so may be a civil matter,but either way would be better sorted like adults not kids and as said i say it how it is im not beliving anyone everyone right in there own way!ive heard and read both storys and have a mixed mind oly is a very nice well grammered bloke and honest as steve has said that everything oly wrote was true 90%of the time,but steve wouldnt scam anyone,i will try my best to bring jamie jakes to justice as he is the vilian and total scum!

Thanks

Michael jones

So what has this to do with us ???? we`re not interested in any of your pish about how great he or she is,,

The bloke is a proven scammer.. ripping people off left right and center,and even using his daughter to do it !!!!!!!, If I remember correctly the cops are involved in this anyway,.,so take your bleating elsewhere

we don`t care!!!

Bugger off!!

Mods,, delete this clowns account.. the quicker this all dissapears the better for the forum,, clowns like this dragging up shit for no reason is just bad for THL

Like I said mate,, piss off,,we don`t care,,

• Like 1

you say he wants to come back on to say his part in.all thats gone on....

the thing is when it was all kicking off. he was looking at the thread and was not making any comments at all

so why now

hes just better off staying away