Wanted PCP rifle

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum,and looking for a PCP rifle,preferably with pump,budget not great but will consider anything.I am new to the shooting game but i like the look of the BSA Ultra multi ,it seems to be very popular.

Midlands area but willing to travel and meet half way for sale.

thanks

Jem

HI YA BUD

if you could fill in you details on your profile pal and tell us a little about ya self that would help with buying matey or selling

as we have had a few scammers on here and they are forever trying to pull one on us

this will all help us get to know you as you get to know us pal

ie ultrs multi shot very nice gun indeed i think the mole was selling one on here not to long ago cracking gun bud and very well looked after to

all the best

shay

good luck with finding a gun buddy

£200-£350 is my budget

Still looking chaps :wallbash:

Hi Mate,

Drop me a line, I have the perfect gun for you. BSA Ultra Multishot .22, mint condition and comes with a cracking pedigree. I'm in the midlands too.

PM for contact details.

John

Edited by hughes_jh

Hello mate ive got a hatsan AT44 10X with 3 mags 2 filling tubes tactical stock in .22 crackin rifle dont miss £275 im after a .177 thats why im selling or i can chuck in a deben tracer max and battery for £340 ring me on 07796953811 for more details or pics, im in nottingham but can meet you half way if need be atb brent

Done deal!

Hope you like the Ultra and get as much enjoyment out of it as I did :thumbs:

thanks for rifle ,love it to bits ,sooooo! accurate ..or is it me??....don't think so ,rifles have changed alot since i did any shooting. now wheres that pesky Rabbit!

:drinks:

• 1 month later...