Best Lightweight, Affordable, Accurate, PCP Air Rifle?

Hi pep's, the Lurchers are in semi retirement due to the crops in the field so I thought I'd purchase an air rifle. I bought a Hatson mod 60 (It weighs a tonne!) as the gun shop recommend this to me as a starter gun. I'm getting more into things now and I though 'hopefully' someone on here could recommend a lightweight, affordable, accurate, PCP air rifle to upgrade to? .22 would be best.

Thanks in advance :)

I think your best bet would be either an Air Arms S200, as Buster already said, or a BSA Ultra.

Thanks for the advice so far :)

The BSA Ultra Multi looks rather tempting... what is the correct term for the cylinder that holds the gas? Is it possible to upgrade these to a bigger one so I don't have to keep running to the gun shop to get it recharged?

like the above thumbs.gif

but it depends what you class as affordable really, some people have different budgets so it might change a tad thumbs.gif

i hope you get the right gun pal thumbs.gif

I've declared war on the local rabbit population!

like the above,

atb and i hope all goes well mate thumbs.gif

Cant go wrong with an S200 mate! I would deffinately go with the S200 over the Ultra, as the Ultra doesnt have many shots per fill.

Plus with the S200 you can also add a multi-shot conversion at a later date if you find it neccesary.

Kind Regards,

Mikey.