BSA ULTRA MULTI SHOT .177 (TACTICAL)

As above I have to reluctantly sell my Ultra due to lack of funds to tune my R10. The gun is the 2011 model and was bought new from BSA at the start of the year, it also has the new 'self indexing' magazine. It is in mint condition bar a hole where I had to re situate the QD stud to fit a bipod, this can easily be filled. The scope is a Hawke Endurance 3-10x44 map8 reticle, also in mint condition. I will include a rifle slip for no extra charge as the zip is a bit knackerd towards the end and all original boxes ect will be included. I am looking for £370 o.v.n.o Unfortunately due to alot of scamming on alot of forums recently I will only deal face to face to assure total peace of mind for both me and any perspective buyer. I will be happy to answer any questions and pictures can be sent by email if you P.M your address.

Thank you,

Adam

Ive used this gun and its as accurate as anything out there, light, short and full powered, excellent bit of kit, I can vouch that adam is 100% genuine and the gun is exactly as he's described, Grab a bargain boys, i would even Drive adam down to the buyer, if distance is within reason and he coughs up for fuel :whistling: haha Look through my old posts and you will see the results of a night out with this rifle, aswell as a few photos of the gun itself.

• 2 weeks later...