Working terrier ornaments

:thumbs:

second ones a cracker

just got him to do me this one but a black dog.

tyde mate, how much for :thumbs:

will tell you when the lads auction has finished just to be fair. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

second ones a cracker

just got him to do me this one but a black dog.

tyde mate, how much for :thumbs:

will tell you when the lads auction has finished just to be fair. :thumbs:

no worries mate

hopeing to get the one hees selling :thumbs:

I have put three ornaments by the artist "BS" {Billy Smith } on ebay, as we all know this is not his real name but its the way he conducts his buisness, then so be it

he is well known to a few on here and he is a very talented artist i have seen and read a few articles on here about his work i know they dont come up for sale very often and this is a reluctent sale

So if you know anyone who may be interested point them in the right direction

i will be at the Scarrview Foxhounds terrier show if anyone buys them and wants to collect

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Cheers

:thumbs: very nice mate if i was in the area id hav one of each. id say they ll sell like hot cakes best of luck with the sale

thanks for that

post-21417-0-98772400-1307289803_thumb.jpg

post-21417-0-39110900-1307289823_thumb.jpg

Already had a few PMs about these so just to clear things up, these are the only three i have and they will go to the highest bidder so good luck

Cheers

they look great would love couple of them on the fire place ...if i had a fire place.. but great pieces

Just spoke to him he is thinking about a limited edition fireplace for next year !!!!!

Guest eastmids

there nice things. does anyone remember a painting/ print of a dog on fox in the ground,im starting to think i imagined it :icon_eek: i thought mick cawston might have done it..but not finding anything like that under his name.

there nice things. does anyone remember a painting/ print of a dog on fox in the ground,im starting to think i imagined it :icon_eek: i thought mick cawston might have done it..but not finding anything like that under his name.

i had the print your on about it was`nt mick cawston but i cant remember the artist ...

the print you are after is called confrontation it is of a terrier and fox coming face to face underground i had it many years ago but cannot find it now to find artist name got the heads stenciled and tattoo on my chest on each side coming down from my shoulders to face each other about 20 years ago