working borders

workwise I think they have always been a minority.Today work wise they are much the same as years ago ..I can only speak as I find ,and cannot see any difference in workstyle with mine now to mine 36 years ago. :thumbs:

Mark haven't seen you on Moochers for a bit always enjoyed your posts, good to see borders being worked.

You got any pups on to replace the one you lost last year?

Edited by jasher

I have said befpre on here if you can get your hands on the right borders they are hard to beat.I had a couple of the cobh lads years back and they were as good as any other breed,great finders and would stay to the death and not give an inch.We had a dog up until 3 year ago who died after a very hard dig,who was as good as any terrier ive seen work and i have seen a lot of terriers do there job both at present and pre ban when it was legal to dig badger.They are scarce on the ground now but im sure there is still plenty of decent working borders to be had if time was taken to find the right one's.The show fraternity did'nt do the breed any favours as workers,same as the lakelands and these days the russells,but im sure there are men or women that seen more in there borders than a few rosettes or £signs.

Mark haven't seen you on Moochers for a bit always enjoyed your posts, good to see borders being worked.

You got any pups on to replace the one you lost last year?

got a couple of young uns that are doing ok not been on comp for a while not had the time mate