anyone know what original this is?

hi guys, i've just been given this original air rifle, which as you can see, needs some TLC. can anybody tel me what model it is, so i can get the required spares to have a go at sorting it over the winter?

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

thanks, wurz

Hi Wurz it looks like the mod 36 that I have sorry but I would put a picture on if I could for you but I don't have one of them there newfangled digital jobbies lol.On this one of mine the original logo and mod 36 is stamped on just before the scope rail,and I have had this for a few years and unsure just how old it is.

Regards fatlad54.

Original did a 35 and a 35S, it looks like the S but don't quote me on it :hmm:.

Nice gun mate and bult very sturdy, I had one handed over to me a few years ago which was confiscated off a lad by his father, Unfortunatly his father smashed it before I got it and boy did he smash it good! it was virtually unrepairable.

Here's a good lnk for spares mate

cheers Jasp click link

i only asked...

cheers for the help lads, much appreciated. have to say that it definitely does have workhorse written all over it(stop right there tony-put your hands in the air and step away from the keyboard!). should be good fun to learn how to service and sort the old beasty out.

cheers, wurz

Not sure of the model wurz, they are solid and go on for years and years (nice to shoot too), I know an old boy who has happily been shooting away from time to time with his for around 30yrs, oh yea. . . and dont touch the trigger mech as apparently its like clockwork in there mate.

.atb. .ste.