Hunter Catapult

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely a catapult should be made to withstand a fork strike though??   I'll try his website. The main point I was making was that if you're selling via ebay as a business, you should be responding

Now I will put my penneth worth in. I purchased a buffalo catty some time back and the way it was made I was unable to fit the elastic properly. When I contacted FF and asked if he would swap it he sa

PMSL (oops! txt talk!) genuine typo there fellas. It's seems my 'w' key is a bit worn out.... it must be all those words which start with a 'w' I've wwritten (extra one there to make up for it) in cer

Rob,

Yours has broken, speak to the guy to sort out. Don't go on dragging his name in the dirt until you have spoken to him.

I haven't heard anything bad about them, I have one myself.

If it doesn't turn out well then maybe moan.

don't know if you've read his posts but he has been trying to get in touch with him :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

Iv been looking for a catty for a while now and got speaking to gamekeeper john. saw his vids ect and made a purchase 100% top notch stuff hes making cant you go wrong. only problem now is i heard hes moved house and wont be makin any for a month or so and now im lookin for another to add to my collection so i got passed on to spike25blue on here. if ya after a catty drop him a pm for pics/prices look the bollocks n heard alot off gd stuff so having 1 made over the weekend ready for posting in the week :thumbs:

Iv been looking for a catty for a while now and got speaking to gamekeeper john. saw his vids ect and made a purchase 100% top notch stuff hes making cant you go wrong. only problem now is i heard hes moved house and wont be makin any for a month or so and now im lookin for another to add to my collection so i got passed on to spike25blue on here. if ya after a catty drop him a pm for pics/prices look the bollocks n heard alot off gd stuff so having 1 made over the weekend ready for posting in the week :thumbs:

I've never had anything to do with spike25blue's cattys but a mate has one of his hand made knives and it's a lovely thing. Beautifully finished off knife and sheath, proper quality kit :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

for anyone that's interested....still not been able to get any reply from hunter catapults/fishfish, been trying since 27th May. This guy is a joke....DO NOT BUY ANY OF HIS CATAPULTS, once he has your money he's not interested!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored:

• Like 1

for anyone that's interested....still not been able to get any reply from hunter catapults/fishfish, been trying since 27th May. This guy is a joke....DO NOT BUY ANY OF HIS CATAPULTS, once he has your money he's not interested!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored:

they look shit anyway :thumbdown:

Cheers fo this mate - am looking for catty for my son. :thumbs: Will give this guy the side-step I reckon. We are all just working guys on here - pretty bad way to treat a fellow hunter eh? :thumbdown:

thanks mate,,ive gone to spike (rob) for mine..look the dogs bits... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

mrs fish ere

If any of you have a problem about a product you have bought form hunter catapults please email us direct on sarah.binning@btinternet.com as we have been having problems with our emails.

Also we do replace broken catapults as a good will gesture so rob please contact us again as i dont remember any email from you and i deal with the emails and we can sort this out

• 1 month later...

Update on the catapult fiasco....sorry it's long winded but as with my previous posts, it's more to give people a warning before they shell out their hard earned cash rather than to get my 25 quid back, I've given up on that!

Sent 27 May 2011 - 11:30 AM

Hi

I bought a catapult off you a couple of weeks ago (ebay member ID ………). I used it briefly before going on holiday and then used it for the second time yesterday. Part of the catapult has already broken away, it's had less than 50 shots! It's the part just above where the elastic is attached to it. I'm very disappointed, especially as you market it as "the strongest commercially available". I would like either a replacement, some money back, or a full refund please? I can email a picture of the damage if you would like to see what I'm talking about. I'm sending this message via ebay aswell just to make sure you see it ASAP.

Cheers

Rob

Sent 05 July 2011 - 10:55 PM

hello mrs fish ere

if your ergo 2 has broken then please send it back to us and we will replace it

please send it to

sarah sanford

2 brookside terrace

kilmington

warminster

wiltshire

BA12 6RQ

by the way i have not receieved any emails from you and i deal with the emails

Sent 05 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

OK thanks for that. That's strange, I've sent them to that email and also via ebay. I'll put it in the post tomorrow.

Cheers

Rob

Sent 05 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

as soon as we have received them we will post out a replacement

fish dont get on here much as to busy doing stuff so please dont think he is being rude

sarah

Sent 05 July 2011 - 11:16 PM

OK no worries, thanks for that.

Sent 19 July 2011 - 05:52 PM

Rob i dont think ive recieved this return yet mate have you a tracking number?

Sent 21 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

Sorry, I haven't got a tracking number, I just sent it royal mail standard parcel. Are you sure it hasn't arrived, that was a while ago now.

Sent 21 July 2011 - 10:26 PM

rob send me your paypal details and i will refund you and give us your address and ille still get a replacement out,which catty do you want mate?

Sent 21 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

Thats very decent of you. My paypal email is ....................... The tornament pro would be nice! cheers pal.

Sent 25 July 2011 - 02:47 PM

any news on this?

Sent 26 July 2011 - 12:14 PM

hello rob was yours a green hunter if so we got ot on friday we will get it posted back out asap

mrs fish

Sent 26 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

Hi, no it was an ergo 2.

Sent 01 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hi, still no refund as promised and no replacement catapult as promised??????????????????????????

Sent 04 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

HELLO????????????????????????????????????????????

Several emails also sent to both hunter catapult email addresses and their ebay email with no response.............I notice someone else commented on another thread about his customer service and he said "you believe everything you read on here?"......you make your own minds up people but if you want my advice, don't buy from this man!

Well it looks like piss poor customer service that boils down to lies..............I think now only a fool would buy a catapult from this fella, could of made a tidy few sales via the site but now the fella has been highlighted for what he is...................

Well it looks like piss poor customer service that boils down to lies..............I think now only a fool would buy a catapult from this fella, could of made a tidy few sales via the site but now the fella has been highlighted for what he is...................

The strange thing is he could have sorted it quite quickly and it would have cost him buttons, now there's several people on this thread who've said they were going to get one but are now getting one from somewhere else and someone has put a link to this thread on a catapult website so one act of shite customer services has probably cost him at least a dozen or so sales......very strange way of doing business!

That's not good, but how anyone could ever have bought anything off a man who cooks his stew with the families coats on the pan to keep it warm is beyond me!!! :laugh:

Coats on a pan FFS :huh:

There was another lad on here making some good cattys, put loads of videos up, he seems to have disappeared again now though.

Consistency, honesty, and decency are the keys to selling anything, and once I've learned those I reckon I'll be flying hahahaha :laugh: