bushing today

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

photo doesnt offend me folks that can give plenty,but when challenged duck out, that does.

Its the fekin internet stop takeing it seriouse ffs.

thats a cop out if i ever did see one,yes its the internet but were not talking about fiction are we were talking about reality,lets not play dumb we both know who im hinting at and what happend in the past with you both.

Yes i gave him a slap so he stole my feking dog although his mate got 3k criminal injurie [bANNED TEXT] i busted his ribbs even though it was 3 of them against me and all this happend bogger [bANNED TEXT] you were in nappies LOL.

ffs yorkshire anwser to braveheart

In the picture the pheasants are out off season l get that like most things killed out off season everyone gets there back but the rabbits are fair game yea prop have young in them but there is no set season for rabbits or rats .Maybe they should bring in a season for rabbits as well or stop it all together they have did it with everything else.(but will all still be doing it come September )

I don't want to see folk raping the countryside, your moving the goal posts here.I'm talking about a 16 page plus debate cos of a couple of pheasants. I've done fox hunting and not on foot so don't think Im creating a class war here, it's lab that's using the money angle to back up his argument. As for what would happen to the land if they closed down, I'm surrounded by grouse moors, deer stalking etc, people would adapt, the countryside would adapt. The west of Scotland is as wild as you can get, pleny of shoots over there and some stunning countryside where there isn't.

Look mate i aint going to fall out with you on this topic, we've done this too death and you use the same 'money' arguement all the time but i cant see it any other way. Its my livelyhood i'm talking about when i go on about this subject..... :yes: Your talking about taking part in the sport when you course hares, i'm talking about providing a sport for others and thats where the money part comes in..... :thumbs:

Its good to see that Top Poacher(great name by the way) is just a slaver.......nice last post where he went and seen his 'keeper' mate who said to get rid of every.....yes every cock bird he sees in June..... :icon_eek: but finishes the post with "he doesn't even put birds down"...............he must have an easy f*****g job..... :laugh::doh:

100_0428-1-1.jpg Poaching pheasants fekin brilliant craic i love it lol

:thumbs::toast:

:weight_lift2: :weight_lift2: :showoff: :showoff: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

The way I see it lab, I'm into hunting, shooters are into killing. That's the difference to me. Lurcher folk don't need to employ people like yourself to provide "sport" on mass in the hope we get a trailer full. The whole shooting scene is all wrong in my view, I dont see it any different than raising turkeys to be slaughtered apart from folk paying to do the slaughtering. But hey, if you make a good living out of it, good luck mate. Each to there own and all that. Btw, I don't go out my way to take pheasants, they usually go out there way to find me :thumbs:

• Like 3

The way I see it lab, I'm into hunting, shooters are into killing. That's the difference to me. Lurcher folk don't need to employ people like yourself to provide "sport" on mass in the hope we get a trailer full. The whole shooting scene is all wrong in my view, I dont see it any different than raising turkeys to be slaughtered apart from folk paying to do the slaughtering. But hey, if you make a good living out of it, good luck mate. Each to there own and all that. Btw, I don't go out my way to take pheasants, they usually go out there way to find me :thumbs:

And thats your imo mate and your welcome too it.....i do however thinks its a little narrowminded. Alot of these syndicates and teams of guns look at shooting as a day out, a social thing maybe, a chance to get pissed up with the lads and try there skills at knocking down a sky scraper pheasant or getting ridiculed for being a useless shot. Lots of the days i picked up on last season were a great bunch of lads, small business owners out for a laugh and a bit crack on the day. I will add there are some who come to slaughter, dont speak and look at you like you are some peasent to be at the hand a foot.......but we meet these types in all walks of life mate.....people who think its funny to poach(theive) hundreds of pheasants and think its funny to put pictures up and the tag alongs who give the thunbs up to that sort of behaviour..... :thumbdown:

I've stated before the odd bird 'mistakenly' taken by a dog hunting up is part and parcel of life, i think you know the type of person that boils your blood on here........ :thumbs:

think some of you are goin on what you hear or what you think you know about shooters make the effot to mix with them youl find there not much different from your self.

i take my lurcher in the beating line lost count of how many people have said would love to see him run etc put your self out an go beating if you like it or not youl find it could open a few doors for you :thumbs:

Agree totally with you lab and I am being narrow minded painting everyone the same. But shooting out of all the country persuits can be replicated without killing anything. You can't replicate coursing a hare or ferreting a rabbit. But you can replicate shooting a target or clay pigeon shooting etc if it's more the social aspect your after. Maybe I've had bad experiences with shooters but I haven't found a single one that doesn't look down his nose at you when he sees you with a lurcher. We get stigmatised more than anyone, some justified, most not. But such is life :thumbs:

Well thats an hour of my life I wont get back....this us and them debate is a load of crap most of the guys I know who shoot are as rough as a butchers arse....also met some so called "toffs" who were the salt of the earth...theres been some really stupid comments made about deliberately running birds over...really clever that one, which I think says more about the prick behind the wheel. I dont have a prob with folk taking something for the pot but have to agree with Lab about respect.

Just a foot note before I have my pot noodle. Me and a couple of mates have a bit of permission to rough shoot and the land runs adjacent a small syndicate of lads who have a small pheasant shoot. When we were given the permission it was on the understanding we didn't have a pop at the birds that flew over. These guys used to watch us like hawks but we never ever took one of their birds....we eventually got too know them a bit better, just normal working lads who enjoyed their sport...we ended up with more shooting ground and lamping permission. I think personally that it comes down to someone's attitude to what they do. If you think it's ok to indescriminately take/kill for the sake of it nothing anyone says to the contrary will change that. Have a good day :thumbs:

• Like 1

think some of you are goin on what you hear or what you think you know about shooters make the effot to mix with them youl find there not much different from your self.

i take my lurcher in the beating line lost count of how many people have said would love to see him run etc put your self out an go beating if you like it or not youl find it could open a few doors for you :thumbs:

Have any actually bothered to see the dog run or are they just being patronising?