WARNING DODGY SELLER IS ON HERE

VERMIN1234 WAS TRYING TO SELL ME HIS HW 100 FOR AN AGREED £400

I OFFERED TO COLLECT IT. I SAID I CAN COLLECT IT AS I AM IN CARDIFF FRIDAY (EARLIER POST IN THE AD HE STATES ITS IN CARDIFF), AND THEN THE RIFLE IS IN CHELTENHAM..! hmm.gif

HE GAVE NO HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER OR MOBILE.

NEWBIE MEMBER WITH ONLY 9 POSTS

THE DODGY SELLER IS BACK PEOPLE...! USE YOU HEAD BEFORE YOU BUY thumbs.gif

I'M GETTING FED UP WITH READING ABOUT THIS BAD SELLER censored.gif MODS YOU MUST DO SOMETHING TO STOP NEW BAD MEMBERS FROM BEING ABLE TO POST ADS! no.gif

I OFFERED TO COLLECT IT. I SAID I CAN COLLECT IT AS I AM IN CARDIFF FRIDAY (EARLIER POST IN THE AD HE STATES ITS IN CARDIFF), AND THEN THE RIFLE IS IN CHELTENHAM..! hmm.gif

I'M GETTING FED UP WITH READING ABOUT THIS BAD SELLER censored.gif MODS YOU MUST DO SOMETHING TO STOP NEW BAD MEMBERS FROM BEING ABLE TO POST ADS! no.gif

Mate, it's not the moderators problem.

No one should buy anything off anybody that has no references, I'd be perfectly happy if anyone ever came on here and asked if anyone had dealt with me.

You sussed the dodgy seller so good on you, you haven't lost anything.

If everyone did the same then the scammers would soon be gone.

if the mods put a post limit on the for sale section.

e.g 50 posts in anything other than for sale section before access could be granted.

Mate, it's not the moderators problem.

No one should buy anything off anybody that has no references, I'd be perfectly happy if anyone ever came on here and asked if anyone had dealt with me.

You sussed the dodgy seller so good on you, you haven't lost anything.

If everyone did the same then the scammers would soon be gone.

are theirs some dodge pots about

Take a read of the ad http://www.thehuntin...2-pcp-for-sale/

HW 100 scope and bag for £400, he didn't even try to run the price up....

And the scope he is advertising is a hawke night eye........ but it's not a night eye IR in the photo he has provided!

Edited by saxosportsaxo

A minimum post count of fifty or a hundred means feck all, it takes no time at all to count up fifty "nice one mate"'s or "smart looking dog" or even :notworthy::wallbash::victory::tongue2::censored::blink::icon_eek: .

Its the quality of the post not the content. That should give somebody some credibility or a good reputation.

If something sounds too good to be true it usually is and messers are everywhere, its just a shame they all end up on here.

Credit for spotting him out but if banned he will just join again or the next messer/scammer will fill his boots. Impressive post count or not.

VERMIN1234 also stated in his ad that he would accept paypal,you would not be covered if you paid with paypal and was scammed as paypal wont protect you when paying for firearms,

andrew

Hi. As a new member to this forum. I myself may wish to buy and sell the odd gun. I would hapily provide any information requested when selling or buying a gun as to confirm the ligitimacy of the sale/purchase.

Maybe some sort of form could be filled in? Name, address, tel no's. email etc.. but then i suppose you are bordering on data protection and so on...?

I suppose common sense is the name of the game maybe?

Pughy.

i think the only way you are going to redeem yourself is if you meet face to face with the person whom may want to buy your HW and except cash on collection, also supply a home phone number and or a mobile, the problem is, is there have been a number of sellers on here who have just come on to take people for a ride you cannot blame other users for being highly suspicious even more so when your id comes up, so i would sugest if you do indeed have this rifle for sale you take more pictures and include in the pictures maybe a picture of your self holding the rifle and possibly some other means of id maybe a driving licence if you have one, other wise i think you will be stuffed.

Paul

all these scammers are spoiling the forum,put them all in a big hole and bury them alive,they have no idea how much pain and suffering they cause to people that work haed to buy there gear in the first place,there scum and deserve to be treated like scum

u got it all wrong im at my mate house for the week till sunday im not trying to scam any one i sold my ultra on hear the outher day i only seeling it cheap cus iv got a nother one at home and a few outher and i dident use it

iv heard about the scamming going on its like every new member what come on hear u think there scammer well your wrong im not

who you sold the ULTRA to on here then??? name him! and put youre tel number and addy up! youre spellings the same as hunetr1989, rabbitsmasher, and the other alias names youve used!