Bull X Help/Advice

Hi Guys,m

Just wonderd if anyone out there could give some advice or help please!

My 6 month old bull x is crapping in her bed, i have recently have just built a new kenel for her which has 2 compartments one with a little run in and the other with her bed and toys etc, but i have noticed that she is weeing and dumping in the section were her bed is but she is also doing it in the run side were i would like her to do it if she needs to go, anyway i would just like some help on how to maybe stop her doing this or something i can do to stop her as i cant b with her 24/7, i thort dogs did not do there business in there own bed but obv im wrong ha is this because she is stil young and will she grow out of it or is there something that i need to do?

hope someone can help

Cheers

Stew

iv always been told dogs dont shit where they eat, try feeding her in the sleeping area. she might just be a dirty bitch lol

my dog shits while he is eating :icon_eek: then eats his shit when he is done if you dont watch him :sick:

always been told what simoman as said about the sleeping area being to big dog will shit in it

iv always been told dogs dont shit where they eat, try feeding her in the sleeping area. she might just be a dirty bitch lol

my dog shits while he is eating :icon_eek: then eats his shit when he is done if you dont watch him :sick:

always been told what simoman as said about the sleeping area being to big dog will shit in it

yeah probably right, i dont have the problem with mine messing in beds or eating shit. good luck with stopping her tho pal

Cheers for all the help ppl, ill try feeding her in the sleeping part aswel as spraying some of that stuff, its is a fair size like to be honest, but i have a spaniel the opposite side of the kennel same size and everything and he does not shit in his so sounds like shes just a mucky bitch haha