hi all got a r10 only about 6 weeks old so like new ,comes with orginal packaging and warranty,also included is a twink mark 2 silencer and ags 3x9x50 scope,looking for a swap for another pcp or may sell cheers chris

post-56855-0-91996100-1306666924_thumb.jpg

hi all got a r10 only about 6 weeks old so like new ,comes with orginal packaging and warranty,also included is a twink mark 2 silencer and ags 3x9x50 scope,looking for a swap for another pcp or may sell cheers chris

if you have sgc cert would you swap for a browning medalist 12g shotgun.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/airarmstx200/mixed041.jpg[/img]

middlepic.jpg

toppic.jpg

breechpic-1.jpg

berrellpic.jpg

berrellend.jpg

if you have sgc cert would you swap for a browning medalist 12g shotgun.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/airarmstx200/mixed041.jpg[/img]

middlepic.jpg

toppic.jpg

breechpic-1.jpg

berrellpic.jpg

berrellend.jpg

sorry mate dont hold a shotgun cert but thanks for the offer

what calibre is? why are you getting rid after only 6 weeks?

i may do something with my s410 in 177.

pm me if thats the sort of thing you're looking for, i'll never find this thread again LOL

ATB Si

Edited by si8433176

ive got s410 carbine 22 busnellscopes bipod 2 mags walnut stock mint con jamie

got any pics of the s410

Hi got a rapid 7 mk1 in a1 condition if your intrested in a deal but what call is the r10

Hi, im just wondering why you want rid of the r10 ? I was very tempted to buy 1, could you explain y u want rid , cheers Sean

ive got s410 carbine 22 busnellscopes bipod 2 mags walnut stock mint con jamie

got any pics of the s410

Hi got a rapid 7 mk1 in a1 condition if your intrested in a deal but what call is the r10

sorry the r10 is .22

Hi, whats your verdict of the gun, it looks stunning, there nice & light & the balance seemed great to me when I had hold of a one in my local gun shop, (bagnell & kirkwood of newcastle), could you let me know how many shots you get to a fill ect ? As I may well talk myself into buying one, thanks Sean

YOUR INBOX MUST BE FULL PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN SEND PICS

hw100

I have a HW 100 sporter .22 pre A/T I dont use much so am thinking of swapping p/xing for something I would use more.

Id swap for the .22 r10 as I have .177 and tend to use it more than any other gun.

The HW has just been serviced and shoots at 11.4 with FX pellets.

Andy

hw100

I have a HW 100 sporter .22 pre A/T I dont use much so am thinking of swapping p/xing for something I would use more.

Id swap for the .22 r10 as I have .177 and tend to use it more than any other gun.

The HW has just been serviced and shoots at 11.4 with FX pellets.

Andy

pm sent andy