All right ? ,

I'm going to Sparsholt in September for the extended dip. in Game and wildlife management, was just wondering if anyone could answer a couple Questions ?

I know about the course etc, ... but what is the social life like for someone living on campus ?

and what about the girls , fit ? :gunsmilie:

Cheers ,

Sam

I went in 2006, I stayed in dean. The girls, well I brought one back up to scotland with me and shes still here :thumbs: so yeah pretty good!

Aye but chopped up in a suitcase doesn't really count though does it..... :o

I went in 2006, I stayed in dean. The girls, well I brought one back up to scotland with me and shes still here :thumbs: so yeah pretty good!

i was there in 2006 the best 2 years of my life im now getting married 2 the girl i met there the bar was shit go down the rack and manger mate good pub the course is easy mate

Judging by the munters up there, I think you made a good decision.

[bANNED TEXT] course were you on paterdale? I was on ndgw1. Bar shuts too early! winch is a good night out. The rack has to have the best cheesey chips in the world after a night on the piss

Cheesey chips the dog bulls go have fun mucker and wined dave balintin up so funny ;)

[bANNED TEXT] course were you on paterdale? I was on ndgw1. Bar shuts too early! winch is a good night out. The rack has to have the best cheesey chips in the world after a night on the piss

Cheesey chips the dog bulls go have fun mucker and wined dave balintin up so funny ;)

Im there at the moment doing first diploma will be on same as you next year.

girls- bit of a mix but fairly easy

bar shuts too early and is well hot on ID

Rack and manger has shut down, we obvs didnt go enough

Winch is a gd laugh on a friday but again hot on ID

college life is a fcking good laugh especially as assuming your under 18 and living in you'll be in flindt block with me and the other lads. you'll fcking love it mate :D

im there now , girls ? easy , but there all heffers , and alll the lads are like flys round shit , not nice tbh spesh seen as i wouldnt if you paid me .... and well the lectures are good , but between it is wank tbh .... good collage , lectures , and general life is good , you like it mate