just got me a grayhound bitch for £30

ive just got my self a grayhound from a really dirty house in sheffield, i took 25 fleas off her before i had her all checked out, she is now fully jabbed up with both vaccines and been flead 3 times, her fur has come thru lovely and is making a great dog she is 18 week old and was 11 week when i took her away............. NOW FOR THE BEST PART..... i really want to get this dog running, she is doing bits on the lure machine and loves a gud run around a small field, but what do i need to do to get her coarsing or even track racing, paper work??????? WHAT DO I DO?????? HELP!!!!!!!, INFO WOULD BE AWSOME PEOPLE.....

you dont need to be doing anything with that pup until its at least 12 months old apart from giving it the best grub and normal walks ... its still a baby yet with A LOT of growing to do ............

Guest born to run1083

lots of free roam and lots of play as said dont get him chasing yet to soon but get him playing with a rag and as said if you got other dogs get him out as much as you can its not about distance walked just him having a good run around with the other dogs PLAYING. all top grey rearers usually keep them in the pack till about 8 months in a huge field for 12 hours a day so they can lie around and most importantly run when the want to by 8 months they usually put a bitch in with them with plenty of stamina whos very playful to run them on as to speak to make them play and run more

• 3 weeks later...

ive just got my self a grayhound from a really dirty house in sheffield, i took 25 fleas off her before i had her all checked out, she is now fully jabbed up with both vaccines and been flead 3 times, her fur has come thru lovely and is making a great dog she is 18 week old and was 11 week when i took her away............. NOW FOR THE BEST PART..... i really want to get this dog running, she is doing bits on the lure machine and loves a gud run around a small field, but what do i need to do to get her coarsing or even track racing, paper work??????? WHAT DO I DO?????? HELP!!!!!!!, INFO WOULD BE AWSOME PEOPLE.....

has the greyhound got papers if not flapping is all you will be able to do coarsing in this country is now ilegal not ireland you can take it rabbiting ok