what age would you start your dog digging at

riddler you need to go to the young hunters section.Have you no older friends who could advise you.AS this is a hard game for the novice hunter would not like to see you getting in to trouble.Can you not join a local club as they will school you in the right and wrongs.were in ireland are you from as i know some boys from there maybe take you out a few times if alright with your mummy

what age would you start your dog digging at

riddler son i think you need some guidance from an experienced doggy man what age are your pups i have some viedos here you might get some tips out of really i think you should go out and get some pratice diggin maybe you should try diggin a few rabbits first round gilpins

no set age to start your dog buddy, this tends to vary with the breed line and fraction of cross. all dogs are different, take him out as soon as you feel confident hes up t themark, let him witness oher dogs at work first, and if hes keen tr him, i would suggest tryin him first on saller sets and small 2/3 holers. just dont forget to put the coller on or you might have a job getting to him. hope this helps.