lets see you guard dogs......

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:laugh:   Obviously he's armed.........he's black.

Just to make you aware.....a " pit " is a natural or artificial hole/cavity in the ground.....not a breed of dog Sounds like a recipe for bad news to me why people use breeds of dog that have no bac

Posted Images

ahahah

well lads. this is our guard dog. hes 8 mouths old hes a american bulldog x pit. he kows his job very well for his age. hes a faw pics of him . hope you like him

Just to make you aware.....a " pit " is a natural or artificial hole/cavity in the ground.....not a breed of dog ;)

Sounds like a recipe for bad news to me why people use breeds of dog that have no background whatsoever in guarding as guard dogs ive never understood.

well at the end of the day if i want a dog like this then i will and he dose his job thats fine for me. so you can go on slag off [bANNED TEXT] esles dog.

ahahah

well lads. this is our guard dog. hes 8 mouths old hes a american bulldog x pit. he kows his job very well for his age. hes a faw pics of him . hope you like him

Just to make you aware.....a " pit " is a natural or artificial hole/cavity in the ground.....not a breed of dog ;)

Sounds like a recipe for bad news to me why people use breeds of dog that have no background whatsoever in guarding as guard dogs ive never understood.

well at the end of the day if i want a dog like this then i will and he dose his job thats fine for me. so you can go on slag off [bANNED TEXT] esles dog.

dont think he was slagin it of pal,but we all no pits are a no no, :thumbs:

What i will say is 99% of the folk who say "heres my guard" mean the dog gives the odd woof at strangers, dogs that would actually do the job are like rocking horse shit and i think many folk are deluding themselves............

What i will say is 99% of the folk who say "heres my guard" mean the dog gives the odd woof at strangers, dogs that would actually do the job are like rocking horse shit and i think many folk are deluding themselves............

Maybe so but the fact of the matter is that an intimidating looking dog that barks at strangers or when a sound is heard is all that's needed 99% of the time, unless you've got the crown jewels in your house most burgulars will just go and find an easier target.

Maybe so but the fact of the matter is that an intimidating looking dog that barks at strangers or when a sound is heard is all that's needed 99% of the time, unless you've got the crown jewels in your house most burgulars will just go and find an easier target.

I agree, just makes me chuckle all the fang shots of "killer" and such