.....The Lurcher & Terrier Events Will Commence On Saturday 28th May At 11.00am With The Racing Entrys From 10.30am........

.The Showing starts At 1.00pm with a seperate ring for the Whippets..

.Pedro Dog Food will sponsor the Showing / Racing..

.Prizes From Sporting Dog & Hunting Gear Supplied By Charlie Keenan..

.This Show is a Qualiflier For The Midland Game Fair..

The Lurcher & Terrier Events are located at the usual area next to the Main Arena and Remember you DONT

HAVE TO PAY INTO THE MAIN FAIR TO COMPETE / ATTEND THE LURCHER & TERRIER EVENTS...

The Gilford Lurcher & Terrier Club would like to thank the organisers of the Moira Game Fair

for their support and input throughout the years as we look forward to our 13th Annual Show. I think Respect has been shown to the Lurcher & Terrier Competiters considering it's the only Fair of it's

Type where you don't have to pay into the main fair to compete at the Lurcher & Terrier Events.

We look forward to your continued support ...

I.Davison Gilford Lurcher & Terrier Club .

Edited by poacherslad22

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There would have been no more terriers present no matter who was judging, terriers are falling away at all the shows. And another thing you've got to remember Toasty, nobody makes you go to these show

For All Concerned,   This is Justin Hill on behalf Gilford Terrier & Lurcher Club.   There seems to be a small number of people with complaints about our show in Moira - I am going to respond

to many lads take it serious and for what a rosette and cup as has been said its a day out for like minded lads for a bit of crack and a yarn or 2 and if you win you win and if you lose well tough tit

.....The Lurcher & Terrier Events Will Commence On Saturday 28th May At 11.00am With The Racing Entrys From 10.30am........

The Lurcher & Terrier Events are located at the usual area next to the Main Arena and Remember you DONT

HAVE TO PAY INTO THE MAIN FAIR TO COMPETE / ATTEND THE LURCHER & TERRIER EVENTS...

The Gilford Lurcher & Terrier Club would like to thank the organisers of the Moira Game Fair

for their support and input throughout the years as we look forward to our 13th Annual Show. I think Respect has been shown to the Lurcher & Terrier Competiters considering it's the only Fair of it's

Type where you don't have to pay into the main fair to compete at the Lurcher & Terrier Events.

Support to Gilford Lurcher & terrrier a well run show with the option of paying into the main fair. These guys get the dogs up the race track one heat after another with no waiting around dogs run a showing over and time to walk around the main event if you wish CAN SOMEONE POST THE POST CODE FOR DIRECTIONS OR THE NAME OF THE ROAD FOR THOSE NOT FIMULAR TO THIS EVENT THANKS

Support to Gilford Lurcher & terrrier a well run show with the option of paying into the main fair. These guys get the dogs up the race track one heat after another with no waiting around dogs run a showing over and time to walk around the main event if you wish CAN SOMEONE POST THE POST CODE FOR DIRECTIONS OR THE NAME OF THE ROAD FOR THOSE NOT FIMULAR TO THIS EVENT THANKS

The Postcode is BT670LE Moira Demense it's approx 1 mile from main Moira Roundabout it will be well sign posted

for the Game Fair with seperate parking for the Lurcher & Terrier's in which there will also be signs..

The Postcode is BT670LE Moira Demense it's approx 1 mile from main Moira Roundabout it will be well sign posted

for the Game Fair with seperate parking for the Lurcher & Terrier's in which there will also be signs..

see you there dickie :thumbs: hows the tan :tongue2:hope youve kept the good quality of judges :laugh:

see you there dickie :thumbs: hows the tan :tongue2:hope youve kept the good quality of judges :laugh:

That wee pot belly of his bright red!! :piggy:

That wee pot belly of his bright red!! :piggy:

waltzin matilda :toast:

The Tan is fading fast Tango ,i will have to pay a visit to The Spainards house before Saturday and get a spin

on his sunbed ,he has a beauty saloon out in the garage....If i see ya in the beer tent after the show i might give you a verse of Matilda

The Tan is fading fast Tango ,i will have to pay a visit to The Spainards house before Saturday and get a spin

on his sunbed ,he has a beauty saloon out in the garage....If i see ya in the beer tent after the show i might give you a verse of Matilda

Your Barred, The beds now have a weight restriction after your last visit ! :piggy:

Me and Tango are arranging the bus for Ballinlough, we hear you need our company as you can't remember the second verse of Waltzing Matilda!!!

we need a bungalow this time round as the stairs were an unwelcome hazzard the last time :censored: