Ah its roe buck time again and the crops are up meaning neck shots off the sticks.

So my average will drop now.

This is shown by kind permission of the client who was worried the does would discover us.

After looking down his scope at the deer making there way towards us it got to much and the fever kicked in.

You will see the doe who is nearer jump and he thought they were much closer from the view in the scope.

the buck was actually about 85m's and his neck was just creased cutting hair.

it was finally shot at about 50m's.

the gun is an UN-moderated .308.

The shots were ALL safe I assure you so NO comments on that please.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do people get "bitchy" when someone tells it like it is! John hides nothing,The good and the not so good comes out . Because thats REAL LIFE! Shit happens from time to time and we can only pray

.....as they say 'third time lucky'.

I bow to your wisdom matey. Dont think this would have got infected. And if you have not ever noticed on any of the videos I always have my dog so follow ups are never a problem. And if you've neve

20052011600.jpg

I bow to your wisdom matey.

Dont think this would have got infected.

And if you have not ever noticed on any of the videos I always have my dog so follow ups are never a problem.

And if you've never got it wrong mate you know the old saying..."You aint shot enough".

I also think you are very brave coming from a country where bow hunting and pistols are still used some of the deer being followed up the following day after the arrow has allowed the animal to travel great distances before bleeding out.

over to you cowboy.

Edited by john robbo
  • Like 1

Professional..............Stalker ............MONEY. MONEY . MONEY

Agreed after all if it wasn't i'd be an ametuer.

Would you like to see what arrived in the post today courtousy of Zeiss

24052011607.jpg

24052011608.jpg

24052011609.jpg

zeissdog.jpg

Your post just read jealous, jelous, jelous. LOL

• Like 1

I bow to your wisdom matey.

Dont think this would have got infected.

And if you have not ever noticed on any of the videos I always have my dog so follow ups are never a problem.

And if you've never got it wrong mate you know the old saying..."You aint shot enough".

I also think you are very brave coming from a country where bow hunting and pistols are still used some of the deer being followed up the following day after the arrow has allowed the animal to travel great distances before bleeding out.

over to you cowboy.

As I've already posted "There's a fine line between arrogance and stupidity. Which is frequently demonstrated by Johns videos and posts around the various shooting forums as he attempts to tout for business." True to form we haven't be disappointed on both counts.

Carry on cross posting across the forms Robbo as you attempt to tout for business.

like I said brave man. and yes I am a member of x3 sites whats the problem with that.

Jealous, jealous,jealous.

See you all when I get back from this mornings stalking and going to the BANK LOL ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££,sssss

• Like 1

John,

I have met you and you are a nice chap. As for making money we all have to and luckily you do it doing something you enjoy and many others do too.

My only problem I had with the post and it is your own personal view, was knocking another persons sport. Bowhunting works the same way as shooting does killing in the most part with blood loss. The same outcome comes from shooting it badly with a gun or arrow and both have the power to express the same damage.

As for the video, it happens, but maybe people are more concerned about it being shown and showing it would always come with criticism.

Cheers

Rich

Well now ,being fortunate enough to have a 15000 acre estate in my family which hold alot of deer, plus other ground i have permission on i am always more than happy to invite people down to stalk , pigeon shoot , vermin control whatever, but i feel icould not invite John Robbo down as i wouldnt have enough room to accomadate his ego or his head let alone the amount of rifles and gear he has , as i have said on here befor whatever we choose to hunt we owe it to ourself and the quarry to do it in a very humane proffesional way to cause as little suffering as possible , now yes we do all miss at times but to be proud of the fact that it took 3 shots to kill a deer and then post it on a open forum , beggers beliefe.

happy hunting .

John,

I have met you and you are a nice chap. As for making money we all have to and luckily you do it doing something you enjoy and many others do too.

My only problem I had with the post and it is your own personal view, was knocking another persons sport. Bowhunting works the same way as shooting does killing in the most part with blood loss. The same outcome comes from shooting it badly with a gun or arrow and both have the power to express the same damage.

As for the video, it happens, but maybe people are more concerned about it being shown and showing it would always come with criticism.

Cheers

Rich

Thanks rich, i take your comments on board as they are constructive, I used the bow hunting as an example and dont have a problem with it As for him bringing the foxes up I stand by it I will kill foxes by any legal means and why not post about it, its legal. He (the stalker shoots loads of foxes) but never any or many photos? they are just words without.

As for the more money thing then he's just an arse and I was again taking the wee out of myself (because it is about the money), its my living and pays the bills.

His problem is with me nothing else.

He hides behind an alias where as i don't and have to stand by everything i post.

If he has nothing good to say why pull anothers posts down (i am only retaliating) in my opinion if all we wrote about was killing a few foxes(loads of them) and never supplied a photo or film or two these forums would die out of boredom, at least threads like this get people talking. for good and bad.

Rant over and sorry if you read my post wrongly RICH (i appolagise), I never intended it to look bad on bowhunting only as a comparrison.

P.s. And as said in my origional post the deer was creased on the 1st shot(how badly I did not know) so follow up shots were allowed to be taken.

The laughter (in contex) was relief of getting the job done.

I have never had any arguement that the 1st shot should even have been taken at all as I did not call it (but that was the effect of the fever and the client panicing).

Edited by john robbo

John,

Cheers

Rich

Thanks rich, i take your comments on board as they are constructive, I used the bow hunting as an example and dont have a problem with it As for him bringing the foxes up I stand by it I will kill foxes by any legal means and why not post about it, its legal. He (the stalker shoots loads of foxes) but never any or many photos? they are just words without.

As for the more money thing then he's just an arse and I was again taking the wee out of myself (because it is about the money), its my living and pays the bills.

His problem is with me nothing else.

He hides behind an alias where as i don't and have to stand by everything i post.

If he has nothing good to say why pull anothers posts down (i am only retaliating) in my opinion if all we wrote about was killing a few foxes(loads of them) and never supplied a photo or film or two these forums would die out of boredom, at least threads like this get people talking. for good and bad.

Rant over and sorry if you read my post wrongly RICH (i appolagise), I never intended it to look bad on bowhunting only as a comparrison.

No need to apologise and I agree, at least you put up videos and pictures, bringing discussion whether positive or negative, you keep the interest in the forum.

I couldn't really careless about Bowhunting or handgun hobbies but I think where we have come unstuck before is people not sticking up for each others sport, I will fight for it even though I don't do it or ever will, I know we can't do it here but for other sports as well.

Anyway. You filmed it well. :thumbs:

What a load of old women swinging their handbags :icon_eek: The man has a business and as such advertises it on here...........big deal.........if it was me i would be doing exactly the same thing. The fact he had a giggle about a fluffed shot would want to MAKE me go out stalking with him.......rather than some of you stuffy up your own arse lot that have posted on this thread :thumbs: