beddy x bull running dogs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had them for years they make handy dogs

The dog in my avatar is beddy/grey x bull/whippet/grey, and has taken just about everything that can be taken round here over the last seven years or so. He's touchy with other dogs, so hard mouthed

I've just breed my self a little for own use thery are beddyxgreyhound back to a collie bull greyhound bitch they've all come out ruff or brocken coated

Posted Images

thanks everyone :thumbs:

coco those dogs were what i had in my mind really like the 2 tied to the red fence,

was that long ago.

they are the great grand parents to my dogs at the moment they are long gone

• 5 years later...

The dog in my avatar is beddy/grey x bull/whippet/grey, and has taken just about everything that can be taken round here over the last seven years or so.

He's touchy with other dogs, so hard mouthed anything he catches is turned into mush and will cock a deaf un if it suits him, but my life would be a lot less fun without him

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Anyone ever used lurchers with beddy and bull blood in .

was wondering what beddy/whippet x bull/whip or bull/grey would turn out like. :thumbs:

seen 1 or 2-full bull would be faster
I got one and a full bull would need to be in a car to get any where near it. LOL
  • Like 2

Anyone ever used lurchers with beddy and bull blood in .

was wondering what beddy/whippet x bull/whip or bull/grey would turn out like. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/thumbs.gif

A local man had a litter sister to one of the best all round dogs I ve owned. They were 5/8 grey 3/8 bull. He wanted the opposite to me and required something lighter but still with the fire to handle teeth. He used a fiery little beddy whippet over his bitch then kept a bitch and in time used Zorro I think it was . Then a bitch from that mating was put back to another beddy whippet again being careful to use a gutsy stud .I had a pup off him for my lad recently and she s coming on well. She ll make about 23 when full grown. She s a very forward bitch at 7 months and my 11 yr old has but loads of time into her. She comes on fox drives pushing cover and watches intently when out with terriers . Time will tell but although I wind my lad up calling her a scruffy little whippet she has the signs and breeding of a decent bitch.
  • Like 1

@coco how does there coat fair in the rain? Or how is there coats in general cheers

the coats are great mate I hunt the Brecon Beacons mate and the weather changes in minutes but they're fine and good feet for the ground too atb
  • Like 2