calendar news

lol to be fair though i went out back in late 99-00 and got caught over scarbrough way there was about 7 of us and yep you guessed it we were done for tresspass and gang poaching by 5 or more members fines £100 at pickering courthouse i think it was and sent on our way..... wouldnt care but my dog chased a hare 3 fields turned it inside out ran it all the way back and the hare squatted in a bunny hole my dog stood over it, sniffed and just turned and walked back to me lol i caught nowt but bloody cold could of killed the dog like but ce la vie they were some good times back then shame the old keepers were about watching us they the feckers that called the bobbies an a fat lot of use they were the word numbskull springs to mind lol

the video is canny good its funny the way they must hear the copper chopper and leave the lad in the middle is on it right away turns and walks off lol

i think the reason people get caught like that is cause of all the do gooders they must be like bill oddie cause i have (in the past) poached and if your sensible you can be there, kill and gone in a few mins no one any the wiser wether theres you or 7 of you,

in my own opinion it seems that where there are areas of hare and deer that people know about then they watch them so soon as people are spotted with a lamp by the tree hugging brigade the cops are called and you become instantly as bad as one of these feckers that stalk kiddies , obviously your arrested, court and gave community service its a joke yet you kill a hare and you get your dogs n car took, big fine, driving ban the whole book is thrown at you the country is a joke, so in the eyes of the law a hare is worth more than a deer?? seems that way dont it?? i prefer venison to hare anyway so yeah too right il poach deer if i have to and no copper, government, do gooder will ever stop me, they can take alot away from people but the end of the day they can never ever take away anyones right to be an asshole (am deffo talking from experiance) its impossible as you have your own mind.

This country needs to do something to put the GREAT back in britain as we are nothing but a country full of pussies, we take in all the shit from other countries, house them, feed them, give them our taxes, free mobile phones i can go on an on but you get the picture yet the man next to you who has been born and bred held the same job for 35yrs just bin made redundant (due to the fecking polshkies who now do his job for 1/4 of the price) is told he can get £60 or so a week dole but as he served in the army and went to places like ireland, iraq (the first time), kosovo, bosnia and gets a pension can infact only claim £32.74 a week..... WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT I ASK YOU??? when on the news its telling everyone that we are bailing republic of ireland out of shit sending billions to pakistan/india same shit to me and now promising japan we will help in anyway we can CHARITY STARTS AT HOME FELLAS NOT SOME 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE IVE NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER GOTO, would they help us if it was the other way round??? would they bollocks all these english lads and lasses living on the streets is a disgrace when tuck tuck sing the asylum seeker has a 3 bed detached house in suberbs of london, nah its all wrong they are just money grabbing t**ts these people that get voted in power, promise the world and deliver jack shit, take cars, you buy a car which you pay tax on, you then have to tax the car, then you fill it up with fuel which is again taxed, then you need it mot'd which is only valid for the time its in the garage getting it done!!! more money grabbing out of our pockets its beyond a joke how the hell you meant to live when your just taxed for breathing!!! robin hood had the right idea with the sherriff it boils my piss............. if i could type whatever i wanted on here without fear of old bill turning up at the door telling me im racist, against queers, peado's and child molesters, smackheads,tree huggers, ethnics claiming asylum lol,

it wont be long before those riots that went on in london happen again and again smashing shit up why havent the fellas who's lively hoods depended on vermin control marched down there?? imagine this everyone in the country who owns a fire arm (legally of course) or is into hunting marches on london without telling the cops with there loaded fire arms pointing them at anyone they want surrounded by us commoners that dont have or cant get firearms certificates then what would the police do?? another bloody sunday?? no cause there ent enough of them to do anything about it and we would be human shield pariament would have to listen to us then wouldnt it?? jumped up snotty thieving scum thats all they are, you cannot tell me for 1second that the queen and her lot don t hunt wi dogs anymore?? if you do then your chatting pure shite and you know it.... oh my i think i gone on a bit here so am gunna shut the feck up and have another beer then get me head down...

ps) sorry for jacking the thread this country just pisses me off so much!!!

• Like 18

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol to be fair though i went out back in late 99-00 and got caught over scarbrough way there was about 7 of us and yep you guessed it we were done for tresspass and gang poaching by 5 or more members

no just clowns getting caught easily, is lurchers getting more popular edit too say, i thought three was a crowd , they were inviting trouble , im sure the terriers would of yapped, why take em - nu

FUNNY A FECK WHAT A BUNCH OV NUMPTYS HA HA HA

lol to be fair though i went out back in late 99-00 and got caught over scarbrough way there was about 7 of us and yep you guessed it we were done for tresspass and gang poaching by 5 or more members fines £100 at pickering courthouse i think it was and sent on our way..... wouldnt care but my dog chased a hare 3 fields turned it inside out ran it all the way back and the hare squatted in a bunny hole my dog stood over it, sniffed and just turned and walked back to me lol i caught nowt but bloody cold could of killed the dog like but ce la vie they were some good times back then shame the old keepers were about watching us they the feckers that called the bobbies an a fat lot of use they were the word numbskull springs to mind lol

the video is canny good its funny the way they must hear the copper chopper and leave the lad in the middle is on it right away turns and walks off lol

i think the reason people get caught like that is cause of all the do gooders they must be like bill oddie cause i have (in the past) poached and if your sensible you can be there, kill and gone in a few mins no one any the wiser wether theres you or 7 of you,

in my own opinion it seems that where there are areas of hare and deer that people know about then they watch them so soon as people are spotted with a lamp by the tree hugging brigade the cops are called and you become instantly as bad as one of these feckers that stalk kiddies , obviously your arrested, court and gave community service its a joke yet you kill a hare and you get your dogs n car took, big fine, driving ban the whole book is thrown at you the country is a joke, so in the eyes of the law a hare is worth more than a deer?? seems that way dont it?? i prefer venison to hare anyway so yeah too right il poach deer if i have to and no copper, government, do gooder will ever stop me, they can take alot away from people but the end of the day they can never ever take away anyones right to be an asshole (am deffo talking from experiance) its impossible as you have your own mind.

This country needs to do something to put the GREAT back in britain as we are nothing but a country full of pussies, we take in all the shit from other countries, house them, feed them, give them our taxes, free mobile phones i can go on an on but you get the picture yet the man next to you who has been born and bred held the same job for 35yrs just bin made redundant (due to the fecking polshkies who now do his job for 1/4 of the price) is told he can get £60 or so a week dole but as he served in the army and went to places like ireland, iraq (the first time), kosovo, bosnia and gets a pension can infact only claim £32.74 a week..... WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT I ASK YOU??? when on the news its telling everyone that we are bailing republic of ireland out of shit sending billions to pakistan/india same shit to me and now promising japan we will help in anyway we can CHARITY STARTS AT HOME FELLAS NOT SOME 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE IVE NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER GOTO, would they help us if it was the other way round??? would they bollocks all these english lads and lasses living on the streets is a disgrace when tuck tuck sing the asylum seeker has a 3 bed detached house in suberbs of london, nah its all wrong they are just money grabbing t**ts these people that get voted in power, promise the world and deliver jack shit, take cars, you buy a car which you pay tax on, you then have to tax the car, then you fill it up with fuel which is again taxed, then you need it mot'd which is only valid for the time its in the garage getting it done!!! more money grabbing out of our pockets its beyond a joke how the hell you meant to live when your just taxed for breathing!!! robin hood had the right idea with the sherriff it boils my piss............. if i could type whatever i wanted on here without fear of old bill turning up at the door telling me im racist, against queers, peado's and child molesters, smackheads,tree huggers, ethnics claiming asylum lol,

it wont be long before those riots that went on in london happen again and again smashing shit up why havent the fellas who's lively hoods depended on vermin control marched down there?? imagine this everyone in the country who owns a fire arm (legally of course) or is into hunting marches on london without telling the cops with there loaded fire arms pointing them at anyone they want surrounded by us commoners that dont have or cant get firearms certificates then what would the police do?? another bloody sunday?? no cause there ent enough of them to do anything about it and we would be human shield pariament would have to listen to us then wouldnt it?? jumped up snotty thieving scum thats all they are, you cannot tell me for 1second that the queen and her lot don t hunt wi dogs anymore?? if you do then your chatting pure shite and you know it.... oh my i think i gone on a bit here so am gunna shut the feck up and have another beer then get me head down...

spot on mate.

looking at the rspca bloke,I think his mother and father were related BEFORE they got married

spot on mate.

looking at the rspca bloke,I think his mother and father were related BEFORE they got married

too ryte :thumbs:

Its only a joke because they got caught.Love the way it says the deer is still alive off course it is you caught them and them didnt get chance to kill it cut it up and bring it home but at lest they get to keep there dogs and van or car.

Edited by iceman001979

Yh it will be the ones with names like no1 poacher or poaching king lol

Sad but probably true :doh: The fact is these "nocturnal numpties" are what the general public perceive as the "norm" for lurchermen.........

Guest dances

Yh it will be the ones with names like no1 poacher or poaching king lol

Sad but probably true :doh: The fact is these "nocturnal numpties" are what the general public perceive as the "norm" for lurchermen.........

exactly because the people that do it properly arent after the attention and dont use names like the above