calendar news

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol to be fair though i went out back in late 99-00 and got caught over scarbrough way there was about 7 of us and yep you guessed it we were done for tresspass and gang poaching by 5 or more members

no just clowns getting caught easily, is lurchers getting more popular edit too say, i thought three was a crowd , they were inviting trouble , im sure the terriers would of yapped, why take em - nu

FUNNY A FECK WHAT A BUNCH OV NUMPTYS HA HA HA

im sat here laughing my arse off that is a beauty, i was expecting them to get get jail time but no....... pissy community service what a result, goes to show me one thing the hunting bill is a load of shite and lads will still go and do what they want the stats for the last 6 month were good too, 1100 cases of hare coursing and only 50 cases of deer in lincoln thats great lol the rspca bell end looked like he was gunna cry lol what a post :)

im sat here laughing my arse off that is a beauty, i was expecting them to get get jail time but no....... pissy community service what a result, goes to show me one thing the hunting bill is a load of shite and lads will still go and do what they want the stats for the last 6 month were good too, 1100 cases of hare coursing and only 50 cases of deer in lincoln thats great lol the rspca bell end looked like he was gunna cry lol what a post :)

I totally agree about the community service :whistling: is this a sign the courts are not taking it too seriously?

and just to clarify the hare coursing and deer in Lincoln were Reports of NOT court cases :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

Deer poaching has increased 40 % in the last 5 yrs, :doh: interesting :hmm:

no just clowns getting caught easily, is lurchers getting more popular :hmm:

edit too say, i thought three was a crowd , they were inviting trouble , im sure the terriers would of yapped, why take em - numpties

Edited by whippet 99
  • Like 2