its over a week now.

ok guys one of the 2 jills ive had lined this year is crazy its been 9 days since shes had her 5 young but still trys to eat me when i put the food in she charges at my hand biting untill i pull it out. will she start to carm down once the kits have gone or have i just turned her nuts for good?. ow and since im here at what age will there colours start to show? just my jill is albion and the hob was a pole?

ok guys one of the 2 jills ive had lined this year is crazy its been 9 days since shes had her 5 young but still trys to eat me when i put the food in she charges at my hand biting untill i pull it out. will she start to carm down once the kits have gone or have i just turned her nuts for good?. ow and since im here at what age will there colours start to show? just my jill is albion and the hob was a pole?

some jills are very protective and attack but calm down when the kitts are older or gone.

had a jill few years back was the softest thing but when she had kitts had to throw the food in the cage when a fed her welders gauntlets to clean her out but once the kitts were older she calmed down to her useual self.

john.

She should calm down as they get older her hormones will be all over the place just now , If she doesn't try putting a bit rabbit in for the kits and while there eating it get her out and handle her . But even my worst jills soon reverted back to being kittens after the kits where away from them .

You might end up with a odd poley and albino but a few sandies from that breeding .

my jill put my hand in with the kits after a few days and treated me as one of the kits cleaning my hand and letting me handle them couldnt believe it. Should have no problem with any nipping this year lol :boogie: think they are all different mate like any animal, she should calm down abit as the weeks go on. Good luck mate. :thumbs: