Wheres the BASA thread gone?

You and others attack Moley for his drivel, you call him a prick.. I think you and the others who have posted these comments are equally as bad..

Sorry find a new sport, mole baiting/beating is getting boring!!!

Well Barry , it seems that you cannot give me any reason that you think im a tosser , i thought so . And as far as attacking poor moley and calling him a prick , yes i called him a prick , so what of it ? People have said far worse and said much more than this on this very forum , so am i to blame ??? no i think you just dont like my direct approach , sorry but i speak as i find . You cannot defend the Hunter1989 stuff he stirred up can you ? and the other site he dragged into it ? The best advise you can give anybody is to tell moley to stop playing the victim . EVERYONE is sick of it now , lets face it if we were in the pub he`d have been put on his arse many times , you cannot deny it , and again , as predicted your here playing mother hen wiping his arse . MANY PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN A BREAK RECENTLY , i wonder why :hmm: .

And lastly , people who call me by my first name are my friends , they call me

Craig

So ide prefer you call me Buster .......

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On sever

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole   Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!   A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all

What are you doing eating that un-godly foreign muck on a Sunday? :icon_eek:

Andy, if Jo knew you are eating that, she'd have a blue fit.

Come shooting tomorrow as planned?

AND..by the way! I got the FILLMORE NORTH keyboards gig today. great crew. Can't wait to get out on the road with them. :thumbs:

Simon

Buster sorry I called you a tosser.. I was just angry..no excuse I know

Believe me Mike has had a flea in the ear, you are not the only one who is sick of it. I often read threads on here, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I learn something. I don't post that much. its best sometimes to let people think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and prove you are a fool. Mike can go into overdrive, for which I apologize on his behalf.

The member from the other forum has been apologized to.

Mike logged on earlier to PM but don't post antyhing, which makes a change..

He is taking a break, and promised not to post anything..

I hope that this will unable for the forum to recover..

Mary

I cant believe this thread has gone on so long. I dont doubt mr and mrs mole are thriving on the attention. Internet forums attract these kind of people like flies to shit. Dont feed the trolls, it's what they want, if you ignore them eventually they'll get bored and go away, find a new five minute wonder hobby and plague some other forum.

We don't start this shit!!! you stupid idoit..

just go away thats the bottom line take your vast amounts of ailments sob storys, gun deals, silly answers and questions,name calling and general borin rubbish an leave us alone. please let your last post be a farewell.if your still here tomorrow you suck :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Graig you're a tosser mate.. :whistling:

What you doing in here.......checking out an arguement in this section too i take it..... :icon_eek: Cant believe what i'm reading, they'll be getting lurchers next..... :whistling::laugh:

Graig you're a tosser mate.. :whistling:

What you doing in here.......checking out an arguement in this section too i take it..... :icon_eek: Cant believe what i'm reading, they'll be getting lurchers next..... :whistling::laugh:

Ye Milf , get up your own end :laugh: