help in cornwall needed!

Hello boys and girls,

I am sad to say that I have never been pigeon decoying and I am desperate for someone to show me the ropes! I am an experienced rifle shot, and spend most of my time lamping for rabbits or deer stalking. However I have loads of ground "going to waste" with barley and various other crops.

If someone is willing to help get me started I can return the favor with a couple of outings looking to a roe buck, or a few nights lamping etc.

if anyone is willing to help it would be much appreciated.

ps: I don’t have any decoying kit, apart from a 12guage!...I’ll be asking you to shoot them for me as well in a sec!

:laugh:

I’m in St Austell, but I have a couple of thousand acres dotted over Devon and Cornwall. I gave got quite a few hundred acres with either barley, cabbage ( sh*t load of pigeons there, I guess they like cabbage!??) and various other crops.

I can travel anywhere really…company fuel card comes in handy when running a 4x4!

The barley won’t be cut till mid July usually, but I do have some other ground where i see them regularly.

dannyboy - I have replied to your PM. :thumbs: