Patterdale Terrier blog???

Why on earth would yould you put cut and copy and paste that photo up on here??

Ive already told you "No photo of mine or photo of a dog of mine is on that site."

Edited to add: :wallbash:

:db: :db: :whistling: ok

why are you causeing shit for Waz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the difference between a breeder and a peddler is the goal in mind. Money? or Better dogs? and are the dogs going to someone who will better the line/breed/type? Secondly, I have no problem wi

i dont think ye need to worry about any other site out there, this site does more damage than any to the terrier world and hunting in general.. every inaccuracy and terriermans daydreams are found ri

he prob just thinks ur a c**t like the rest of us do

Ive already told you "No photo of mine or photo of a dog of mine is on that site."

why are you causeing shit for Waz

not trying to I fully understand now thanks to the pm's. all the best..

@ grafter -man the terrier in the photos is a terrier of mine has nothing to do with GD WAZ. the photos has been stolon.

fish (france)where you can still dig badgers. :thumbs:

@ grafter -man the terrier in the photos is a terrier of mine has nothing to do with GD WAZ. the photos has been stolon.

fish (france)where you can still dig badgers. :thumbs:

understood, thanks mate

Now that I seen some pictures of em... how do I get some? ha ha

They are being peddled world wide from France, Korea, to the States. I didn't realize there was a Deadgame Patterdales in Korea until today. 1-3.jpghttp://cafe.daum.net/patterdaleterrier Ha! Ha! and I guess other members here had better photos than he did so he used their pics on his site instead of his own. GD Waz what do you think of the photos of the black terrier working his euro badger? :whistling:

LOL

Edit to add: WOndering what that the pups I got here?! :wacko: & also what other name you go by G-M? LOL

I go by my given name but I am not dumb enough to post it on a public forum, and I was just wondering how a pic of one your terriers ended up on korean deadgame patterdales peddler site? :whistling: thats all mate. all the best :thumbs:

I have you now grafterman or Possum rather,Did you not sell that korean guy his terrier for big money??

They are being peddled world wide from France, Korea, to the States. I didn't realize there was a Deadgame Patterdales in Korea until today. 1-3.jpghttp://cafe.daum.net/patterdaleterrier Ha! Ha! and I guess other members here had better photos than he did so he used their pics on his site instead of his own. GD Waz what do you think of the photos of the black terrier working his euro badger? :whistling:

LOLhaha or another of the dogs that u sold for big money that u said wasnt working thats now in europe working european game regularly, u make me laugh, i was right tho- a shit stirrer!!!!!!!!!!

Edit to add: WOndering what that the pups I got here?! :wacko: & also what other name you go by G-M? LOL

I go by my given name but I am not dumb enough to post it on a public forum, and I was just wondering how a pic of one your terriers ended up on korean deadgame patterdales peddler site? :whistling: thats all mate. all the best :thumbs:

I have you now grafterman or Possum rather,Did you not sell that korean guy his terrier for big money??

oh somebody laugh his ass off right now :thumbs::D:D

LOL@ Erik. You be careful up there, dont let him lead you a'stray with that stuff he puts in the lemonade! LOL

Have a good one, or 2 or 3 or 4....... ;)

• Like 1

LOL

haha, or another of the dogs u sold for big money that now in europe working european game regularly, u make me laugh daniel, never met u but u seem a lad with a big mouth and little between the ears and large chip on your shoulders..

oh somebody laugh his ass off right now :thumbs::D:D

LOL@ Erik. You be careful up there, dont let him lead you a'stray with that stuff he puts in the lemonade! LOL

Have a good one, or 2 or 3 or 4....... ;)

would i do that :laugh::thumbs: