Patterdale Terrier blog???

GM i think ur just stirring shit now, to be fair, yes the americans buy dogs for obscene amounts of money but thats mainly amongst thereselves.. R Booth aint american and Deadgame message board aint his either,.. So do you think breeders are peddlers or how do you differentiate the two?

I feel a peddler is someone who breeds with the sole intention of profiting from the litter in mind, instead of doing what is right for the litter,terrier, his family, or line of terriers. Someone who will breed untested terriers etc with the sole intention of profit. A breeder is someone who very carefully or selectively breeds seasoned workers for the sole purpose of complimenting or bettering his line or family of terriers in mind with every breeding. Always looking to better his family of terriers. So I believe what sets a breeder and a peddler apart is, motive. Or the love for a sport VS money or profit. Noone said anything about giving your mates a pup from the breeding if you choose, but, just because a pup is being intimidated by a sibling is no reason to sale the fecker for some crazy arse price. I see nothing wrong with gifting a terrier to a mate or someone that you know will do what is best for the terrier in mind, And very true Busterdog, I understand that you still have access of the terrier, only if, it was placed with a mate or someone you know will do what is right. But, are any of you honestly attempting to tell me that a terrierman does not assure that he gets the very best from every litter by rearing, and culling through the terriers for himself or his kennels in mind? Who's to say that the only worker in the litter wasn't sold or gifted?? Then where is he at? Back to square one! And as far as Robert Booth, never met the bloke, I just see the shite he peddles via website, messageboards, etc. The claims that are made by him and his followers and the prices that are fetched for his revolutionized breed of patterdale terriers, in my opinion is rubbish. He is in my eyes a peddler, and honestly the best example I can find to give you for a peddler. And from what the lads here say, a thief. Do I know this to be fact?, no sir I do not, he has never stole a terrier from me. I can tell you by email conversation he makes outlandish statements about his supposed famous line of workers, and will sale a terrier for an unreasonable amount faster than a live chicken in Ethiopia. Don't get me wrong, it is not just Booth, there are several website peddlers that fits the same shoe. He is just the most notorius peddler that I know about. I am not having a go with you or anyone for that matter, and all this is merely my opinion and doesn't hold water to anyone but me mate, I respect everyone's opinion that has posted on this thread, can't say I agree with them all, but, I respect them. just my thoughts and figured I'd post the latest peddlers blog. All the best mates. :thumbs:

http://www.hund.ch/zuechter/zpages/z1623.htm , http://www.workingterriers.fr/ , http://www.wix.com/nellyn/robert , Posted for Pa, I'm sure if I looked I could find more adverts, 3 reasons why I feel as I do, I can post many more that make me draw the "OPINION" I hold. :whistling:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the difference between a breeder and a peddler is the goal in mind. Money? or Better dogs? and are the dogs going to someone who will better the line/breed/type? Secondly, I have no problem wi

i dont think ye need to worry about any other site out there, this site does more damage than any to the terrier world and hunting in general.. every inaccuracy and terriermans daydreams are found ri

he prob just thinks ur a c**t like the rest of us do

Guest busterdog

GM i think ur just stirring shit now, to be fair, yes the americans buy dogs for obscene amounts of money but thats mainly amongst thereselves.. R Booth aint american and Deadgame message board aint his either,.. So do you think breeders are peddlers or how do you differentiate the two?

I feel a peddler is someone who breeds with the sole intention of profiting from the litter in mind, instead of doing what is right for the litter,terrier, his family, or line of terriers. Someone who will breed untested terriers etc with the sole intention of profit. A breeder is someone who very carefully or selectively breeds seasoned workers for the sole purpose of complimenting or bettering his line or family of terriers in mind with every breeding. Always looking to better his family of terriers. So I believe what sets a breeder and a peddler apart is, motive. Or the love for a sport VS money or profit. Noone said anything about giving your mates a pup from the breeding if you choose, but, just because a pup is being intimidated by a sibling is no reason to sale the fecker for some crazy arse price. I see nothing wrong with gifting a terrier to a mate or someone that you know will do what is best for the terrier in mind, And very true Busterdog, I understand that you still have access of the terrier, only if, it was placed with a mate or someone you know will do what is right. But, are any of you honestly attempting to tell me that a terrierman does not assure that he gets the very best from every litter by rearing, and culling through the terriers for himself or his kennels in mind? Who's to say that the only worker in the litter wasn't sold or gifted?? Then where is he at? Back to square one! And as far as Robert Booth, never met the bloke, I just see the shite he peddles via website, messageboards, etc. The claims that are made by him and his followers and the prices that are fetched for his revolutionized breed of patterdale terriers, in my opinion is rubbish. He is in my eyes a peddler, and honestly the best example I can find to give you for a peddler. And from what the lads here say, a thief. Do I know this to be fact?, no sir I do not, he has never stole a terrier from me. I can tell you by email conversation he makes outlandish statements about his supposed famous line of workers, and will sale a terrier for an unreasonable amount faster than a live chicken in Ethiopia. Don't get me wrong, it is not just Booth, there are several website peddlers that fits the same shoe. He is just the most notorius peddler that I know about. I am not having a go with you or anyone for that matter, and all this is merely my opinion and doesn't hold water to anyone but me mate, I respect everyone's opinion that has posted on this thread, can't say I agree with them all, but, I respect them. just my thoughts and figured I'd post the latest peddlers blog. All the best mates. :thumbs:

http://www.hund.ch/z...pages/z1623.htm , http://www.workingterriers.fr/ , http://www.wix.com/nellyn/robert , Posted for Pa, I'm sure if I looked I could find more adverts, 3 reasons why I feel as I do, I can post many more that make me draw the "OPINION" I hold. :whistling:

Thats me back on board lol :thumbs:

i think ur pretty accurate on ur idea of breeder to a peddlar, as for the post above it doesnt prove anything as it only sets contradiction to your statement of that man been a peddlar, i still think ur just stirring shit.. i watched a man only yesterday open a van at a show to reveal a bitch on pups, 250 a pup he said, (bit steep on a working mans wage especially in this economic climate) 1 lad took a pup and i dont remember him asking if it was gonna be worked or who yer man was.. now GM in your opinion, what would he be?

Now that I seen some pictures of em... how do I get some? ha ha

They are being peddled world wide from France, Korea, to the States. I didn't realize there was a Deadgame Patterdales in Korea until today. 1-3.jpghttp://cafe.daum.net/patterdaleterrier Ha! Ha! and I guess other members here had better photos than he did so he used their pics on his site instead of his own. GD Waz what do you think of the photos of the black terrier working his euro badger? :whistling: Edited by grafter-man

They are being peddled world wide from France, Korea, to the States. I didn't realize there was a Deadgame Patterdales in Korea until today. 1-3.jpghttp://cafe.daum.net/patterdaleterrier Ha! Ha! and I guess other members here had better photos than he did so he used their pics on his site instead of his own. GD Waz what do you think of the photos of the black terrier working his euro badger? :whistling:

LOL

Edit to add: WOndering what that the pups I got here?! :wacko: & also what other name you go by G-M? LOL

Edited by GD Waz

prob another moddey dhoo

Thank you mate, but, I must ask how did you break away from suckling from RB's right testicle long enough to post on this thread? What gives Pa?, why do you jump to defence EVERYTIME anyone post's about Booth or his associates? One would almost feel as if you condone or approve of terrier theft, peddling, writing false peds, etc. Do you own a kennel full of his terriers? Or are you so deeply in lust with them that you have been blinded to this activity? I have wondered this about you for some time now, so in fairness, I am asking you. all the best lad. :whistling:

They are being peddled world wide from France, Korea, to the States. I didn't realize there was a Deadgame Patterdales in Korea until today. 1-3.jpghttp://cafe.daum.net/patterdaleterrier Ha! Ha! and I guess other members here had better photos than he did so he used their pics on his site instead of his own. GD Waz what do you think of the photos of the black terrier working his euro badger? :whistling:

LOL

Edit to add: WOndering what that the pups I got here?! :wacko: & also what other name you go by G-M? LOL

I go by my given name but I am not dumb enough to post it on a public forum, and I was just wondering how a pic of one your terriers ended up on korean deadgame patterdales peddler site? :whistling: thats all mate. all the best :thumbs:

LOL

I go by my given name but I am not dumb enough to post it on a public forum, and I was just wondering how a pic of one your terriers ended up on korean deadgame patterdales peddler site? :whistling: thats all mate. all the best :thumbs:

No photo of mine or photo of a dog of mine is on that site. ;) But keep up the good fight all the same :snack::whistling:

EC99843.gif oh no, so you dont own the black dog in this slideshow working the euro badger? :whistling: I think your status says it all about one of your friends being a dirty photo thief but I wanted to know for sure. :thumbs: your status: GD Waz I got 8 friends listed.. 2 are possibly the same person, 1 is a sexy kitten, 1 is a mate, 1 is a dirty photo thief, dunno who the other 2 are.

edit to add status

Edited by grafter-man

Why on earth would yould you put cut and copy and paste that photo up on here??

Ive already told you "No photo of mine or photo of a dog of mine is on that site."

Edited to add: :wallbash:

Edited by GD Waz

Why on earth would yould you put cut and copy and paste that photo up on here??

Ive already told you "No photo of mine or photo of a dog of mine is on that site."

Edited to add: :wallbash:

:db: :db: :whistling: ok

Theres those that know and then theres those that think they know.