Patterdale Terrier blog???

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the difference between a breeder and a peddler is the goal in mind. Money? or Better dogs? and are the dogs going to someone who will better the line/breed/type? Secondly, I have no problem wi

i dont think ye need to worry about any other site out there, this site does more damage than any to the terrier world and hunting in general.. every inaccuracy and terriermans daydreams are found ri

he prob just thinks ur a c**t like the rest of us do

i dont think ye need to worry about any other site out there, this site does more damage than any to the terrier world and hunting in general.. every inaccuracy and terriermans daydreams are found right here..

I would have to disagree somewhat mate. I must admit that I have strolled through the Deadgame Message board, his website, Booth's website, JJ's website, southern patterdale's site, etc. Every website or messageboard that's associated with Booth is associated with peddling. The deadgame messageboard, in my opinion, was developed for nothing more than to further the peddling of Booth's terriers. Everyone there including the mods approve of, and incourage peddling. I think the mod and the blokes that own it are the biggest shite peddlers in our sport today, imo, or at least their actions and posts lead me to believe that to be true. I have read threads and posts on that board that made me sick. Some lads purchased terriers from the mod that they were not happy with, upon them returning the shite-dog back to the mod, he in turn, peddled it off to the next lad in line instead of doing the right thing and backfilling with the terrier. Or at least that is what I read off that site. :censored:

there hasnt been any dogs for sale on that for ages, u must be taking things up wrong, yes dogs have changed hands between people on the site but doesnt that happen everywhere, if u bred a litter of pups wud u keep them all?

i dont think ye need to worry about any other site out there, this site does more damage than any to the terrier world and hunting in general.. every inaccuracy and terriermans daydreams are found right here..

I would have to disagree somewhat mate. I must admit that I have strolled through the Deadgame Message board, his website, Booth's website, JJ's website, southern patterdale's site, etc. Every website or messageboard that's associated with Booth is associated with peddling. The deadgame messageboard, in my opinion, was developed for nothing more than to further the peddling of Booth's terriers. Everyone there including the mods approve of, and incourage peddling. I think the mod and the blokes that own it are the biggest shite peddlers in our sport today, imo, or at least their actions and posts lead me to believe that to be true. I have read threads and posts on that board that made me sick. Some lads purchased terriers from the mod that they were not happy with, upon them returning the shite-dog back to the mod, he in turn, peddled it off to the next lad in line instead of doing the right thing and backfilling with the terrier. Or at least that is what I read off that site. :censored:

there hasnt been any dogs for sale on that for ages, u must be taking things up wrong, yes dogs have changed hands between people on the site but doesnt that happen everywhere, if u bred a litter of pups wud u keep them all?

Well lad, First off, I wouldn't make the breeding if I didn't have the space to properly house and care for the terriers. I only keep and breed terriers for my own personal use. I would never breed with the thoughts of only holding a single pup back for myself only to peddle the siblings off, or, breed and sale the majority of every litter. Okay mate fair play, but, why do they continue to cover the bitch every heat? If you think they don't mate, then you should look a bit deeper into the happenings around ye and check the breedings and for sale sections of their websites and message boards from time to time :whistling: That is still peddling in my eyes. I will give you a great example, I have read a post in which Booth stated, his Tonic was bred some 18 times. :icon_eek: And that was just one, of the many bitches he kenneled, same as the website kennels. :whistling: That is still peddling mate. Why the feck would any bloke have to cover any bitch 18 times?? :thumbdown: I feel to get the best out of what any litter produces, I should kennel them and when they are of proper age, work them, and keep what satisfied my personal expectations and backfill with what ever didn't, but, that is just my take and how I do things. :whistling: all the best. graft them hard lads

• Like 2

Well lad, First off, I wouldn't make the breeding if I didn't have the space to properly house and care for the terriers. I only keep and breed terriers for my own personal use. I would never breed with the thoughts of only holding a single pup back for myself only to peddle the siblings off, or, breed and sale the majority of every litter. Okay mate fair play, but, why do they continue to cover the bitch every heat? If you think they don't mate, then you should look a bit deeper into the happenings around ye and check the breedings and for sale sections of their websites and message boards from time to time :whistling: That is still peddling in my eyes. I will give you a great example, I have read a post in which Booth stated, his Tonic was bred some 18 times. :icon_eek: And that was just one, of the many bitches he kenneled, same as the website kennels. :whistling: That is still peddling mate. Why the feck would any bloke have to cover any bitch 18 times?? :thumbdown: I feel to get the best out of what any litter produces, I should kennel them and when they are of proper age, work them, and keep what satisfied my personal expectations and backfill with what ever didn't, but, that is just my take and how I do things. :whistling: all the best. graft them hard lads

Have i accidentally logged into some Tour de France forum?? I disagree with you about keeping whole litters-some will always lag behind due to getting bullied by their siblings-a change of scene and they could be a different dog.Theres still plenty of people working dogs bred down from tonic-i saw a descendent of her (a few times) there last weekend-definitely the finest build of a working terrier ive ever seen..Grafterman, id say you are like the terrierworlds answer to the carmelite nuns-you seem to have deep down issues with dogs riding each other (even on other continents)

• Like 1

Have i accidentally logged into some Tour de France forum?? I disagree with you about keeping whole litters-some will always lag behind due to getting bullied by their siblings-a change of scene and they could be a different dog.Theres still plenty of people working dogs bred down from tonic-i saw a descendent of her (a few times) there last weekend-definitely the finest build of a working terrier ive ever seen..Grafterman, id say you are like the terrierworlds answer to the carmelite nuns-you seem to have deep down issues with dogs riding each other (even on other continents)

he seems to be living in thl fantasy terrierworld, get out and meet some real terriermen and you'll see not everyone is how their painted on here.. too many lads on here seem to have false morals and put down lads for the same things there doin theirselves..

.Theres still plenty of people working dogs bred down from tonic-i saw a descendent of her (a few times) there last weekend-definitely the finest build of a working terrier ive ever seen..

How did the terrier work mate, and as I stated, I wouldn't breed unless I had room or space to PROPERLY HOUSE AND CARE FOR THE TERRIERS... POINT BLANK!`

Theres still plenty of people working dogs bred down from tonic-i saw a descendent of her (a few times) there last weekend-definitely the finest build of a working terrier ive ever seen..

Common post of a Booth fan, never speak of working ability, but the terrier looks good.. Ha! Ha!. Sir, I would hope tonic produced a few workers within the 18 litters she whelped. :whistling:

Have i accidentally logged into some Tour de France forum?? I disagree with you about keeping whole litters-some will always lag behind due to getting bullied by their siblings-a change of scene and they could be a different dog.

So basically, you admit that you either, dont have room or space to care for terriers properly, or too lazy, or dont have the common sense to seperate the pups to prevent this? That is what my statement meant. "room or space to care for the terriers PROPERLY". Their change of scene as you posted should mean, seperated in their own spots or kennels, not peddled off for money. I'm not having a go at you or slagging, but, come on fellow, even an idiot knows if the pups are harming their siblings, then seperate them. This is what I mean by not breeding if you cant handle the litter or have peddling on your mind. all the best

Have i accidentally logged into some Tour de France forum?? I disagree with you about keeping whole litters-some will always lag behind due to getting bullied by their siblings-a change of scene and they could be a different dog.

So basically, you admit that you either, dont have room or space to care for terriers properly, or too lazy, or dont have the common sense to seperate the pups to prevent this? That is what my statement meant. "room or space to care for the terriers PROPERLY". Their change of scene as you posted should mean, seperated in their own spots or kennels, not peddled off for money. I'm not having a go at you or slagging, but, come on fellow, even an idiot knows if the pups are harming their siblings, then seperate them. This is what I mean by not breeding if you cant handle the litter or have peddling on your mind. all the best

They dont actually have to be physically harming each other or in direct contact,eye contact +general intimidation can do it as well.My bicycle is punctured at the moment.

They dont actually have to be physically harming each other or in direct contact,eye contact +general intimidation can do it as well.My bicycle is punctured at the moment.

what a load of shite!!!! :wankerzo4:

Guest busterdog

Well GM i was with you for a while, theres nothing i hate more than a peddler or self promoter, they have done untold damage to the working dog world especially the terrier world.

But i've got to say that Tinytigger is spot on with his oservation of his dogs, many times i've GIVEN dogs to other lads so as to get the full potentail from them. I've seen dogs intimidate with looks and body posturing and would of thought that if you'd of been around dogs long enough you'd of seen the same.

I'm in no way involved with the Booth clan and as i said i do not sell dogs so please don't tar me with the same brush but for someone who claims to be a terrierman i would of thought you'd know your dogs a little better.

http://patterdaleterrier.info/?page_id=24 I guess its not enough that the man has a website kennel and a messageboard devoted to peddling, now this, a Patterdale Terrier blog, when will it end? :sick: :sick: I would also like to know if you lads here feel that the statement about Robert Booth is accurate? all the best mates.

doubled up in hole end :thumbdown: (picture section) . what go,s on in some folks head :no::no: