Patterdale Terrier blog???

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the difference between a breeder and a peddler is the goal in mind. Money? or Better dogs? and are the dogs going to someone who will better the line/breed/type? Secondly, I have no problem wi

i dont think ye need to worry about any other site out there, this site does more damage than any to the terrier world and hunting in general.. every inaccuracy and terriermans daydreams are found ri

he prob just thinks ur a c**t like the rest of us do

here is a quote from one of the recomended puppy peddlers.............

."here is a seven week old male I also have his sister, looks just like him. They are both full of drive especially the male. big heads, beautiful bold pups. $500."

:doh::doh::doh::censored:

here is a quote from one of the recomended puppy peddlers.............

."here is a seven week old male I also have his sister, looks just like him. They are both full of drive especially the male. big heads, beautiful bold pups. $500."

:doh::doh::doh::censored:

Did you get many calls from that add mate? :angel:

"The owner laughed and told me those are not pit bulls they are like mini pit bulls they are called a patterdale terrier."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by WILF

Well that's another load of total shit i just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading

B Nuttall didn't have his own line of terrier in the 60's they were dogs bred from, or given to him, by Cyril Breay

And R Booth made the modern "patterdale terrier", fecking laughable

A load of money grabbing peddling bollocks

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

:blink: This is a good topic,im just getting into the terriers and would like to know what is a patterdale terrier??can any 1 help.im a straight rookie,Dont get me wrong lads i have a good idea from dog men i have spoken to and internet but any other imput would be much appreciated.

:blink: This is a good topic,im just getting into the terriers and would like to know what is a patterdale terrier??can any 1 help.im a straight rookie,Dont get me wrong lads i have a good idea from dog men i have spoken to and internet but any other imput would be much appreciated.

Patterdale Terriers= That is nothing more than a designer name given to the Fell Terrier to help blokes peddle. point blank! :thumbs:

• Like 1

i dont think ye need to worry about any other site out there, this site does more damage than any to the terrier world and hunting in general.. every inaccuracy and terriermans daydreams are found right here..

I would have to disagree somewhat mate. I must admit that I have strolled through the Deadgame Message board, his website, Booth's website, JJ's website, southern patterdale's site, etc. Every website or messageboard that's associated with Booth is associated with peddling. The deadgame messageboard, in my opinion, was developed for nothing more than to further the peddling of Booth's terriers. Everyone there including the mods approve of, and incourage peddling. I think the mod and the blokes that own it are the biggest shite peddlers in our sport today, imo, or at least their actions and posts lead me to believe that to be true. I have read threads and posts on that board that made me sick. Some lads purchased terriers from the mod that they were not happy with, upon them returning the shite-dog back to the mod, he in turn, peddled it off to the next lad in line instead of doing the right thing and backfilling with the terrier. Or at least that is what I read off that site. :censored: